Chapter 9

A pair of arms  were wrapped around my body now, I looked behind me, Karina was holding me..

Wait, Karina is holding me!?

I stand up immediately, not bothering to help her up, too.

Instead, I just look confused at her and around me.

Karina POV

I noticed the confusion on Winter's face as she kept looking around.

I stand up, wiping the dirt of my clothes.
"What are you doing!? That car was about to run over you!" I scolded Winter

"I was just lost in thoughts!" Winter defends

"Try to pay more attention in public!" I shout back at her

"You are not my mother, don't tell me what to do!" Winter says and continues to walk

"Don't be childish!" I say in a severe tone, following behind her

"Fuck you, Jimin!" Winter says entering the restaurant, finding a table, and sitting down

I sit opposite her as I choose to not continue the conversation, I don't want to get kicked out of the store.

A beautiful lady, maybe in her late twenties aproaches our table with a smile

"Hello! Welcome to Litoral! Would you like to command?" Said the nice lady

As Winter says her order I notice the lady now checking Winter out. I felt my blood boil in my veins..but why thought?

"Karina! Jimin! Rina!" Winter waved her hand in front of me

"Uh, yes?" I answer in a confused manner

"Aren't you gonna order?"

I look to the waiter and start to order "uh, Sesame Chicken..?"

"Anything to drink?" Asked the lady in a respectful tone

"Water? Yeah, water. "

The lady left, and I was left alone with Winter. A comfortable silence fell between us. All of a sudden, my phone rang:

I look at the caller id: Giselle
I answered, her face appeared on my phone and I isntantly regretted, her voice was so loud

"Sup, Rina! How is life?"

"It's good. Yours?"

"Good, good! When are you guys coming home?"

"Tonight at 8, we leave from here, so tomorrow we will arrive, kinda at 8-9. Can I ask you something?"

"Hell yeah!"

"What got you so flower power and energetic?"

"Let's just say I and Ningning enjoyed some free time while Jisung was at school."  I could feel Giselle's smirk from the other side of the phone.

"Eww, yall did the dirty! Gross!" I answer her with an amused tone.

"Fuck you, Yu!" Giselle swears at me

From the other side of the phone I could hear Ningning's voice as Giselle looked somewhere else in her right "Yah! How dare you fuck her?"

I burst laughing with Winter who moved closer to me when realised I am talking with Giselle.

Giselle awkwardly turned back to us after we just assisted at her being scolded by Ningning

Ningning joined Giselle on the camera, both of the looked at eachother and started smirking,  I don't have a good feeling about what they will say.

"Soo.. how is your relationship working?" Ningning questioned

Winter took the phone and and started swearing all she had on her heart to Ningning, poor girl.

But in reality, what is mine and Winter's relationship? I mean, yes, we are colegues and now we colaborated in a mission. But we kissed, we saved each other's ass, we slept in the same bed, and just, there is this tension between us. Are we something? Friends?

After Winter finished swearing at her friend, they finished the call and Winter handed my phone back.

The lady came back. "Here is the food," sas she places the plates at our table. She also places a piece of paper under Winter's plate.

I extend my arm fast and take the paper, ripping it. Winter just looks, but doesn't say anything, instead she starts digging in the food.

After we ate, we visited some more shops, then went went to the airport and boarded on our plane to go to Korea.

After so many things and feelings, we are finally going home.

The last thing that I remember is that Winter asked one of the fly attendants for a bottle of water, and from there, I fell asleep.

[Thank you for reading!]