Godzilla bio

Name: Godzilla

Nickname: Gojira / God

Species: an unknown God

tribe: the titan gods

Race: The embodiment of nature itself, the embodiment of a nuclear bomb, a mixture of both a demon and an angel

Title: King of all the Monsters / God of Destruction / a force of nature / a demon sent from the heaven / angel of death

Looks: his 2002 design (it's my all time favorite Toho Godzilla design)

Personality: Godzilla's behavior as that of a "protector," but his behavior seems to be that of a territorial animal

Personality: Godzilla's behavior as that of a "protector," but his behavior seems to be that of a territorial animal. Godzilla is sort of a mixture between a demon and an angel, He is the embodiment of nature itself, He's not evil but you wouldn't necessarily consider himself to be a hero as well. It's true that he would do anything to protect a natural order but he won't hesitate on destroying anything or anyone even if innocence ends up in the crossfire.
while demons will just destroy things because they're evil, Godzilla destroys things because it's just nature doing his thing. His relationship with the humans is not great, he doesn't really care for them heck he may have some sort of hatred towards them because they were the ones that hurt him first, not physically, and tried to kill him many times Which was the reason why he attacked and destroyed Japan in 1954, he took his anger out on them And continuously doing it in present days.

Likes: balancing/saving the natural order, being alpha, showing his dominance, humans(sometimes), the zodiacs(eventually), Mothra his queen, King Kong, Rodan

Dislikes: people or other creatures disturbing the natural order, other creatures trying to take his place as king, humans (sometimes), demons, King Ghidorah, Destoroyah

love interest: Mothra

Powers:Atomic breath-What's a Godzilla about his atomic breath, whenever his spice glow blue he can unleash a powerful heat ray and he can control how hot it is

Powers:
Atomic breath-
What's a Godzilla about his atomic breath, whenever his spice glow blue he can unleash a powerful heat ray and he can control how hot it is.

Atomic pulse-
He let all that energy out by literally exploding himself and creating a shockwave around him.

Nuclear breath-
Without having a charge too much, he can unleash a powerful heat ray that once explodes can create a literal nuclear explosion.
(pacifically it's like Godzilla minus one atomic breath.)

Nuclear pulse-
Much similar to a nuclear breath, he can explode himself and create a nuclear explosion around him.

Radiation poisoning-
Godzilla knows how to control how much radiation he let out of his body to the point his subconscious does it for him and now he don't need to control the minimum of it just the maximum And he can create a nuclear explosion without anyone around them having radiation poisoning.

Indestructible/unstoppable-
He is indestructible he can take hits from anything even from Godlike beings and even his own power, and yet he could just simply walk it off or brush it off.
How unstoppable may you ask well if Godzilla were to be human size, put him in helluva boss and he would simply walked out there like it was nothing. He's like SCP powerful.

Instant regeneration-
Godzilla can heal from nearly any type of wound or damage at an accelerated rate. And because of this ability instead of his cells trying to replace damage cells and warring out over time, he can actually fully repair his cells which has given him such a long-life span. He can also regenerate limbs and organs when they're completely removed.

absorption-
Godzilla can absorb radiations from anywhere from nuclear plant to even the sun core can also absorb power from other beings, whether they're big or small, and there's no limit to it.

Alpha roar-
Go create a roar so loud that it can be heard from the entire world, though he can control on how loud it can be. If he wants to call another titan that's like across from the other planet he can call and wake up a Pacific kaiju without waking up the others or creating unwanted attention.

Awareness-
Godzilla is fully aware on what's happening around the world. He can detect if the natural order is being disturbed from the whole planet, and he can detect any Titan activity.

Weaknesses:
The only thing that could possibly give Godzilla a run for his money, is King Ghidorah, Destoroyah, and possibly the titan gods and his own kind.
That's basically he can go through anything

(so yeah this Godzilla will be very OP then most & will be a powerful god in my version)