01|| 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!

_______________✦✦✦_______________

________________✦✦✦_________________

'So should I go to each of them and tell them about my Toni?' Brenton thought.

Nah, it's to much of hassle, and can't waste my fire breath trying to explain them.

'I could just abduct them here'. Brenton thought smirking.

With that thought Brenton closed his eyes, harsh wind started, a light appeared and then a loud noise, once it disappeared.

Howard, Maria, Peggy, Anna and Edwin Jarvis, they all gasp as they landed on the floor of a dark room.

The last thing they all remember is dying, so each of them are confused as to why and how are they here?

Each one of these characters had been wipped away minutes after their deaths.

"Howard? Maria?" Peggy saw her friend and best friend pulling them into a tight hug. God how much she missed having them.

Maria Stark née Carbonell was a Spy for America, sent to Germany. She was the best and highly trained spy who provided vital information to America and Britain during the WW2.

Where Peggy was training to be an important part of the military.

When Maria had passed away along side a good friend of hers, Howard Stark. Peggy had been in shock for days before Jarvis, Anna and Toni helped her out of it.

As Jarvis pulls away from Howards hug, he looked around the room only to find a group of people standing with a young boy, who looked exactly like his little Miss Stark, same emerald green eyes and brown hair. 

The ex-Avengers ( minus Toni ) were there. It was after Civil War.

Thor, Loki and Banner had came here just after defeating Ragnarok and surprisingly Banner was in his human form.

Because Brenton wants everyone of them to see his Toni's life.

Thor looks around and smiles at the boy who looks exactly like his Lady Toni.

Thor was surprised that despite having everything and no one forcing her. Toni was willing to put her life on the line to protect others.

If Toni had agreed to be his beloved then she would had been an excellent Queen that Asgard has ever seen.

But sadly she was quite oblivious to his feelings. And Thor was scared to confess his love as he was worried that he would lose his friendship with her.