A mistake

[Scenario #3 cleared, now transporting to scenario #4]

The first thing Satoru noticed was the endless grey void that spread out into every corner of his vision, inside of this void was an enormous amount of energy, so much so that his entire body felt numb.
Yet despite the numbness of his body, he could clearly feel the hawk king that he had brought along. He gently pushed the king to the side and turned around, the endless grey void kept filling his vision.

Satoru had nothing else to do, so he decided to give it a try. He got into a meditative pose and crossed his legs, he then started absorbing the energy from the void and merged it with the divine energy inside of him, which he then guided towards his qi core and then made it fill the qi core.
Satoru gradually fell into a state of perpetual exercise. He felt his realm break through to the next stage, but it was slow, slower than ever before and it required much more focus.

Satoru felt the energy around him start to thin and clear. He slowly opened his eyes again and in front of him was a massive Bleu ocean, he quickly stood up and looked around, he slowly recalled everything and looked to his side, he saw the hawk king laying on the floor beside him.

[Failure, the subject has not been transported to scenario #4, outside force blocked out interference.]

{The demon slayer system has protected the host from an outside force, please be careful}

Satoru heard the notifications and quickly realized what had happened, he then looked around him and felt the divine energy condense around him and flow into his divine core.

[Raphael, I'm currently in the divine world, right?]
{Correct, you currently preside of the western half of the world.}
[Phew, that means that I broke away from the scenario, right?]
{Correct, during the past 200 years, you've gradually managed to escape the sponsors and break away from the scenarios}
[Wait wait wait, you say I've been breaking away for the past 200 years?]
{Indeed, during the 200 years that you spent in the grey void, you have managed to break away from the sponsors.}

Satoru kneeled on the ground at hearing that he wasted 200 years just trying to break away from them. Satoru then quickly got up off the ground and walked over to the hawk king, he gently kicked the bird into a tree and woke him up, the king immediately pointed his finger at Satoru and said "You mongrel, do you know what you've done, now everyone is going to die." Satoru looked on calmly before patting the man's shoulder and giving him a reassuring smile "Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to them." Satoru's previous kind face was wiped out immediately and replaced by a sinister grin. The king shuddered.

After looking around for a couple hours, Satoru got the general idea of their surroundings.
And as mentioned, the divine world is truly massive. Forget the immortal world, this world is easily over a billion times bigger, a galaxy cluster couldn't even take in a percentage of the world.
As proven by the hundreds of visible galaxies floating abover their heads in the sky.

Satoru returned to the place where he had woken up and felt his realm.
The realms of the divine realm are a bit different than others.

Deity ascension realm
Deity Foundation realm
Deity formation realm
Deity integration realm
True deity realm
Zenith Deity realm.

Each realm can be divided into four parts, the lower or initial stage, the middle stage, the higher stage and the peak stage.

Satoru was currently at the peak of the Deity foundation realm. Satoru had asked Raphael for an explanation and during the past 200 years, he had slowly cultivated to the point where his realm didn't go up but his foundation did, currently his foundation was so strong and solid, that if he wanted to, breaking through to the zenith Deity realm would be a piece of cake.