"The GIRL OUTSIDE THE WINDOW"

It was a rainy night. Rubina was closing the entrance door of her office, today she stayed late night because of her overtime. She was the daughter of famous designer WAQAS.The office in which she was working was not her father's. As well she was doing overtime to repay her debt.

Why would she need to do all this if she has a millionaire father?

We will look into this later!

Her age is 24 . She was a patient of dysthymia(long lasting form of depression) .
Now let's go back to the story.

She was closing the door and suddenly she realized that she forgot the keys inside her drawer. She kept her bag on a stool and went inside the office. She found the keys and started to walk forward then she saw a girl outside her office window looking at her. She ignored that girl.

After closing the door she grab her bag. She unlocked her phone and started to looking for a cab. But unfortunately she didn't find one due to heavy rain.Then she decided to reach her home by walk. After reaching home she saw an old lady. Old lady was waving at her. She waved back . She went towards the old lady and said "mam I will pay the rent tomorrow",old lady replied " I hadn't came for the rent, I was looking for you because I found that you hadn't cooked. Old lady further said "come with me we will have our meal together, I hope you will come. Rubina accepts her dinner invitation and went to washroom for freshen up.

Then she went to first floor and knocked the door. Old lady opened and said "come dear I was waiting for you".Old lady moved towards her kitchen to bring the dishes and served it to rubina. Rubina again saw the girl outside the lady's window. Old lady started her prayer before eating and asked rubina "didn't you prayed".Rubina answered she don't pray at all.

After having meal she went to her room. She took a pillow in her lap and sat in front of her window. Again she saw that girl and again she was looking at her and rubina noticed a bracelet in her hand.
She was shocked and was searching for her pill because she thought it must occurring due to her mental breakdown. But nothing changed. Rubina called her friend WILL. When WILL received her phone she told him that she found Tara, she is standing outside my window. WILL said that you told me that you never saw her how can you now recognize her. Rubina said she is wearing a bracelet which I made for her. WILL further said "see rubina you must sleep now instead of recognizing that girl" And declined the call.

Rubina was so sure that the girl standing outside is her sister. The girl now calling rubina to come with her. The girl was pointing towards a graveyard.

Rubina took a torch and went to road then she saw the girl was not present there . Then she heard that someone is calling her. The sound was like of 5 or 6 years old girl. She started to follow that sound.

Again a sound came "Rubina come with me I will show you the truth you want to know "

Now Rubina's torch was not working but she hadn't stopped. Heavy rain started again she couldn't find out the path. She got a little bit afraid.

Suddenly the girl appeared in front of her. She screamed and the girl looked at her. Rubina noticed her eyes are milky white as well her head was bleeding.

The girl hold her hand tightly and started running towards a forest. Rubina couldn't pull her hand from her. She kept screaming but nothing happened.
The girl tied her with a huge tree and said "if you ran I will follow you everywhere and I will lead you to death"

She started crying.Suddenly she realized she has a blade in her locket. Somehow she pulled the blade and ran from that place.

She was running as fast as she could.

After reaching her home she locked up every door window and sat in the bed with her cat. She was now relieved. Then
She heard her cat was screaming after few seconds cat stopped screaming. And the cat was now looking at rubina and she noticed the cat got the same eyes which she saw in that girl.She screaming and threw the cat. And ran from that room.

Then someone kept a hand in her shoulder and told. "I told you to not run na "

She looked back and saw the same girl. She started sniffing . She was looking around for her phone. Her dad
MR. WAQAS was calling. She received and started crying and said "baba you killed my sister and mother and now I think my sister had came to take that  revenge from all of us. I hate you baba I really hate you ".
Mr. Waqas replied" Beta when will you believe me that I never even shout on them. Please beta come home we will happily. I can't spend my days without you rubina beta ".

Rubina declined the phone call.
And was calling WILL.
WILL not answered the call.
She got frustrated and called the old lady. She also didn't answered . But after a while she heard someone was knocking her door. She came to the first room but saw the girl was opening the door and looking at her (the girl's head was bent)rubina screamed .

Old lady entered and said "if you are standing there who opened the door rubina"
Rubina point behind the door while sniffing .
Old lady saw nothing behind the door.
Then asked rubina "what are you trying to show me dear"
Rubina then screamed "can't you see that girl,  staring at us"
Old lady thought rubina was behaving like this because of her mental breakdown.
Rubina again shouted "she was there "
And moving forward she point out .. "She was right here "
Then she locked up the door and took a long breathe. Then again she saw that girl running towards her. Rubina tried to open the door She tried hard to open it but she couldn't and when she looked back the girl was just behind her back. She screamed so loud. And then she fainted.

Next morning she woke up and found WILL beside her. She stood up with nervousness.
She told him "you know, you know WILL what happened last night"and she explained everything. Then WILL replied "nothing happened rubina it was just a bad dream you should forget about that".
She told him " I know you will not believe in me, then ask the old lady she will explain it to you".
WILL called her and asked about the last night incident.
Old lady replied" I don't know what she is saying, as well I never came to her last night". "Sorry sorry I came but for inviting her that's it".
Rubina again " Noooo she was with me please believe me whatever I told you" And "we should search Tara's murderer because she thinks I killed her and her mother", " she she will take her revenge from me I don't want to die without finding her murderer please WILL please help me out please (she was crying and screaming).
WILL agreed with her. And told her "rubina we will find the person who killed her ohk now please be calm ".Then WILL hugged her and said " "everything will get in their right place dear please be calm ".

After one hour...

WILL went back to his home .
Rubina sat near her window and started to think about her life, how fine was her life before the death of her mother and sister.

At 4'oclock

Someone knocked on rubina's door. She opened and saw WILL was there.
He came inside and asked rubina "so should we proceed mam "?

"Yeah we should" Rubina replied

Then they both went to 'WAQAS VILLA'
for the investigation

Then....