"WHY ALL THIS HAPPENING"

So when they entered in villa. A servant saw them and started shouting "WAQAS sahab our rubina begum is arriving".
Mr. WAQAS got overwhelmed, he hugged her daughter rubina and said "beta at last you came I promise, I will never let you alone again ".
Rubina pushed him away and replied aggressively" I don't wanna get hug from a murderer, you are so selfish, heartless","you just cared about your reputation ".

Rubina cried loudly and was repeating that her dad murdered them.

Her dad (Mr.waqas ) couldn't control his tears. Then mr. Waqas asked her " What should I do beta? To make you believe that I am not a murderer , I am just a hopeless dad ".

Rubina harshly answered " You should accept your sin and surrender yourself to the police ".

Her dad (Mr.waqas) Kneeled himself on the floor and kept crying.

Suddenly MR. WAQAS fell down and servants took him to his room and called their family doctor. And doctor advice that "Mr. Waqas should not get stress anymore otherwise his condition will get wors".

WILL told her to not blame her father without any proof!

Rubina looked at him with sharpen eye "WILL you came here with me just to find the culprit not to unite me with a murderer dad"

WILL replied "ofc mam I am here just for you and I will follow you, my miss commander"

Rubina disregard.

Someone entered in the room. Rubina looked back and she smiled and ran towards him, hugged him and said "good evening dear chachu(Mr.nasir)I missed you so much , why you kept me waiting with a murderer".

Mr. Nasir replied " Good evening rubina beta, we are very lucky to have you here". And he further said "your chachi(ms.salma aka Mrs. Nasir) was missing you dear. You should visit her for once".

Rubina replied " I will, now she is the only person who will love me as her own daughter cuz a murderer murdered my mother ".

Mr. Nasir asked her about WILL.
She addressed that he is helping her in the investigation.

Then they went to the garden and MR. NASIR asked a servant to bring tea for them.

After few minutes.... At 6'oclock
Weather got unpleasant. Darkness took place .(sunsets)

Rubina asked Mr. Nasir" You don't have any doubt on anyone ?".

Mr. Nasir's cup falled from his hand!!

And he heard someone saying
'Nasirrrr tell her the truth if you know or I will kill you'

He (Mr.nasir) looked around and saw the girl behind the bushes!

He got nervous!!

And he replied to Rubina with nervousness " Why why why are you asking me. I told you that that I was not there when that that incident took place"."you know how much I was attached with sister- in- law(Mrs.waqas) and Tara"." This hurts me a lot".

Then he(mr.nasir)stood up and walk away from there .

A servant came and told rubina "you should not ask him"." He use to spend his most of the time in front of your mothers frame "." He use to love Mrs. Waqas so much".
"Please begum don't hurt him ".

Rubina then asked the servant " You are permanent servant na and most importantly you live here. You know everything right! Tell me!"

Servant answered "no begum I was on my holiday"." I couldn't say a good bye to my badi begum (Mrs.waqas) she was such a kind hearted women ".

Servant left..

WILL AND RUBINA was thinking about, how will they reach to the conclusion

While talking she noticed that the girl was playing in the same garden where she was.