Chapter 5

3rd POV

"Hey, Zoro! What can we get you?" Nami asked with a friendly smile.

Zoro clenched his jaw and shot a dark look at Ace and Sanji before responding, "Just give me whatever."

The green-haired student approached the pair, his eyes glaring at Ace. "What's the big idea, Ace?"

Ace nonchalantly shrugged, taking another bite of his crêpe. "What's your problem, Roronoa?"

Zoro glanced at Sanji, who wore a bemused expression. Zoro's jealousy burned hotter. "You're always hanging around Sanji. Can't you see he's not interested in you?"

Sanji, caught off guard by Zoro's sudden outburst, took a step back. "Oi, Zoro! What's your problem?"

Zoro scowled at Sanji, his possessiveness fully unleashed. "My problem is that you're too damn friendly with everyone, especially him," he gestured toward Ace. "Are you really that desperate for attention?"

Sanji's irritation flared. "Desperate? I'm just being sociable, unlike some people who seem to have a stick permanently lodged up their ass."

The tension in the air escalated, and the onlookers started to notice the brewing conflict. Nami, attempting to diffuse the situation, chimed in, "Guys, let's not ruin the mood. We're supposed to be enjoying our time here."

Zoro and Sanji are grappling in the middle of the now deserted courtyard. Onlookers watched in shock as fists flew and tempers flared. In the midst of the scuffle, Sanji, in his maid's outfit, forgot himself. Zoro managed to land a solid shove, making Sanji stumble and fall backward.

The girls nearby couldn't help but giggle. Sanji's face turned red as he noticed their gazes went downward to his boxers visible beneath the frilly maid's skirt.

Embarrassment washed over Sanji, and without another word, he hastily retreated, running away from the scene and the teasing eyes of the girls. Zoro, left standing in the courtyard, watched Sanji's abrupt departure.

As the realization of the consequences of his jealousy sank in, regret gnawed at Zoro. He hadn't meant for things to escalate this far. One of the students, amused by the spectacle, had taken a quick snapshot with their phone, capturing the moment of Sanji's embarrassment.

The image spread among the students, making its way to Sanji's eyes, and a wave of despair washed over him as he realized the extent of the embarrassment captured in that single snapshot.

Sanji dashed through the school corridors, desperately searching for a place to hide and nurse his wounded pride. His footsteps echoed in the empty hallways as he rounded a corner, spotting a narrow staircase leading to the upper floors.