Chapter 19 - Intoxicating

Bill Weasley was intoxicating. Everything about him, his looks, his smell, his personality. Blake found herself falling more and more for Bill every day that passed.

During the days when everyone was around they would steal glances and kisses whenever they could while no one was looking. They had almost gotten caught by Molly one time when they kissed in the kitchen and she walked in. Luckily they managed to pull away before she saw anything.

They spent time reading in the living room as well of course. 

During the nights Blake would pretend to go to sleep in Ginny's room before sneaking up the last set of stairs to Bill's room. They would spend their nights like their first one. Talking, kissing and falling asleep in each other's arms. Then in the morning she would go up early to head back to Ginny's room.

Their make out sessions had gotten a bit heated a few times, but nothing more than that had happened and Blake was perfectly content with that. So was Bill. He didn't want to rush things with her either.

It was the last day before Blake, George and Fred were going back to Hogwarts and they were all about to eat dinner.

Blake helped Molly in the kitchen although Molly tried telling her she didn't have to, but she insisted. It was the least she could do. It was just her and Molly, the rest were playing around. Bill and Charlie tried to hang out as much as they could with their brothers before they had to go back to Hogwarts.

"I must say you are very good at cooking dear," Molly complimented her with a warm smile. "How did you learn to cook so well?"

Blake thought for a while, considering if she should tell her the truth or not. But since Molly already knew everything she decided to be honest. "Well, since my parents... Let's just say I had to learn to take care of myself," she shrugged.

Molly gave her a pitiful look, and was about to say something when they heard stomping coming down from the stairs. Thank god, Blake thought. She loved Molly, but she didn't want to hear the pity in her voice.

Percy came down, beet red in the face and looking like he was going to explode.

"Does anyone want to explain why there are suction cups under all of my shoes?!" Percy raised his voice and held up a shoe, and sure enough, suction cups were attached to the whole sole of the shoe.

Blake had to cover her mouth to not let out a giggle. Fred and George came into the kitchen and looked smugly at each other. Molly had a stern look on her face that she directed to the twins.

"Oh, yeah, we were trying out a new product for our joke shop. We call them Sticky Trainers," Fred said and Molly let out a big sigh and rolled her eyes.

"Try it on your own damn shoes!" Percy shouted.

"Why would we try it on our shoes?" George asked, looking confused.

"We are not stupid, we wouldn't want to ruin our own shoes if it didn't work," Fred added.

"But it did work," George said with a grin.

"Because we are geniuses," Fred said. "You can now walk on walls and on the ceiling without falling down!" He looked like this was the most genius thing ever.

"Why would I want to walk on the ceiling?" Percy asked, annoyed with his brothers and their relentless jokes and products that he always seemed to be the main target for.

"Why wouldn't you want to walk on the ceiling?" Fred shot back.

"Enough of this! Let's just have dinner and after that you two will fix your brother's shoes!" Molly told Fred and George. "And enough with this joke shop! You will not be opening a shop full of joke products, it just isn't a sensible profession."