Chapter 8

Tae: (he saw jungkook laughing and smiled at him)
Jk: oh my god hahahaha tae what's wrong with you hahaha (laughing like a crazy)
Tae: you like it? (asked softly and jungkook nodded while dying in laughter. Taehyung stood up and cupped Jungkook's face who got panicked) Kim Jungkook you look so pretty when you are all happy and bubbly don't be sad because of a jerk like me. I know you don't like me but I love you!! I love you soo much (Taehyung confessed and Jungkook became shocked) I know it's pretty crazy how this happened but I think whatever happened was precious to me, I know I behaved like a jerk and I am sorry about that (he said sincerely)

Jk: I-- (shocked) I don't know (he said and looked down)
Tae: it's okay I don't deserve you either but (cup Jungkook's face) please tell me what's wrong? why did you needed money? please I wanna know!!
Jk: abb I (hesitating)
Tae: please bun
Jk: (sigh) actually my mom you know right she's sick that's why I wanted money for her operation
Tae: and you didn't bothered to tell me? she's my mom too how could you not (he started to get angry but stopped when he jungkook's teary eyes) it's okay I know I didn't made you comfortable with me (he said softly) but from next time you'll tell me everything promise? (he asked and Jungkook nodded cutely)

Tae: you are so adorable wifey (he chuckled and Jungkook blushed) can we please give our relationship a chance!! I know I don't deserve but please (taehyung asked with pleading eyes, jungkook paused for a second and then)
Jk: I'll see
Tae: it's alright I am happy that you'll consider but I wanna ask what do you even like? I mean I wasn't able to impress you, you know (nervous) so you can tel-- (he was interrupted when jungkook kept his finger on his lips)

Jk: I liked everything specially my bear (he teased and this time taehyung blushed)
Tae: what are you saying aish but we'll start from one thing (he said and then picked jungkook in his arms) from now on my prince won't keep his foot on ground (he then took jungkook to his room) and will live with his hubby (he said while placing jungkook on his bed making jungkook smile)

Jk: thank you soo much tae but you know I love working for myself
Tae: ofcourse you can work but this time you'll just order
Jk: no I want to grow my cafe by my own
Tae: (he smiled and pecked jungkook's forehead) I wonder how much wrong I was about you but still atleast now you can keep some staff (he then pulled a card from side drawer) 7904
Taehyung gave the card to Jungkook who chuckled.

Jk: if you think your prince treatment will win me then no you need to show how much you love me (he said with a smile which melted poor taetae)
Tae: (he sat beside jungkook) okay I'll win your heart love but as a husband I'll also take your responsibility properly don't worry about anything until I am here (he pecked jungkook's forehead lovingly)

Time skip after 3 months
Taekook were happy enough with eachother in these three months taehyung showed jungkook how sincerely he loved his bunny and jungkook was so happy about that. They flirted with eachother, went on dates and spent there bueatiful moments together.

Presently~~
Taekook came back from a date
Tae: koo you look so pretty that I wanna eat you as my desert
Jk: tae you are drunk!!
Tae: drunk on your bueaty (he giggled and jungkook blushed)
Jk: stop it and take rest
Tae: but I wanna workout
Jk: what it's late!!
Tae: with you (he winked and jungkook again blushed) wifey come on won't you kiss me?
Jk: (he blushed hard but he also wanted to kiss taehyung, they never kissed in these months) I do (shy)

Tae: (he smirked and pushed jungkook on bed) well as my prince says (he connected there lips and kissed jungkook deeply)

They kissed for good 5 mintues and then broke it "I love you jungkook!! I love you so much" he said and again kissed jungkook. Jungkook couldn't breathe after few minutes so broke the kiss and started to breathe heavily "hubby I love you too but that doesn't mean you'll not let me breathe" jungkook said and taehyung pinned his hands above his head "make that a habit because I don't think you'll able to remember how to breathe when you'll scream my name" taehyung said and then ripped Jungkook's white silk shirt.

He started to suck on his Jungkook's neck leaving dark purple hickies, then his collarbones and lastly his nipples. He pinched the right one and sucked on left one "ahhhh~ ta-- AHHHH!!!" before jungkook could complete taehyung bitted his sensetive bud. "no baby that's not what you call me in bed" taehyung told and jungkook slightly blushed knowing what taehyung meant. "d-daddy ahhhh~~" jungkook moaned with a blush and taehyung smirked in satisfaction while still torchering Jungkook's nipples.

Jungkook roamed his hands around taehyung's masculine body with his eyes closed and mouth wide open, moaning taehyung's name. Taehyung left Jungkook nipples which seemed to be swollen and removed his and jungkook's clothes.

He threw them in corners of room and Hovered over Jungkook "first time?" taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded with a blush. Taehyung kissed his forehead "don't worry wifey daddy will be gentle but for the first and last time" taehyung said and inserted his one finger inside Jungkook's pink, virgin hole.

"Ahhhh~~ d-daddy" Jungkook screamed as little tears formed in his eyes but tae kissed his eyes and gently said "relax baby it will fine". He slowly thrusted his fingers inside Jungkook's hole and stroked Jungkook's c*ck with other hand. "more ahhhhh~~ daddy feels soo good Mmmm~~" Jungkook said while arching his back as taehyung increased the digits. After few more thrusts and strokes Jungkook came hard on Taehyung's hand.

"m-more please daddy" Jungkook told while breathing heavily, he felt desperate for daddy's c*ck. Taehyung smirked and aligned his c*ck on Jungkook's entrance "ready?" taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded with a gulp.

He was really worried that how will daddy's  7 inch c*ck with fit him. Taehyung slowly inserted his c*ck inside Jungkook whose eyes got teary, taehyung was very big. "Ahhh~ baby stop clenching Ughhh~~" taehyung groaned and slammed his c*ck inside Jungkook as Jungkook was clenching very hard "N-no t-take it out" Jungkook cried but taehyung kissed his lips.

"baby you trust me right?" he asked and Jungkook nodded "now just relax and adjust I will wait" taehyung told and after  few seconds "m-move" Jungkook told and Taehyung started to thrust slowly. His thrusts were slow but deep, he perfectly hitted Jungkook's prostate.

"Ahhhh~ daddy yes Mmmm~~ there~~" Jungkook moaned and taehyung started to thrust faster. "Gonn-gonna c*m" Jungkook warned and Taehyung started stroke Jungkook's c*ck "c*m wifey c*m for me" taehyung told and Jungkook soon came. After sometime Jungkook came thrice but Taehyung was still chasing his first orgasam. "p-please fast d-daddy I can't take it anymore" Jungkook said taehyung started to thrust even more faster.

"Ahhhh~~ f-fuck" Taehyung came inside Jungkook with a loud moan. He fell beside Jungkook and breathed heavily same goes to Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to doze of but Taehyung again hovered above him "it's not the end baby you we need work more" Taehyung said with a smirk.

.
.
.
.
.

Author: but that's the end for you all horny a*ses 😂  I know I know it's a short story with absolutely no plot but I made it that way 😅

Anyways I am gonna start a long top kook series "chains of love" I hope you all will join me in that journey 💜