Going back to 2009

(Lilith's POV)
I was getting ready for bed when I had an idea and grinned. It wouldn't hurt to train a bit before going to sleep. I turn into a random character who could open portals, but it had been a while since I used them so I had to be careful. I opened one up however what I didn't expect was to be sucked into the opening, causing me to yelp in shock and turn back to normal. It reminded me of the Infinite Corridor from Castlevania, and I saw many places open up before me. However one was catching my attention; it looked like the place behind Iwatodai Port Station! And it was getting closer. Wait was I getting sucked into it?! Trying to stop, it was futile as the force pulling me was way too strong to get away from. With a thud I land on the ground and black out, missing the surprised looks of bystanders.

(Makoto's POV)

I was just finishing feeding the cat when I heard a loud crash from behind me. Turning around I see a dark skinned girl with bright blue hair on the ground. People that were there were whispering that she came crashing down from the sky. Someone called the police and I, curious, poked her. She was surprisingly breathing still, and there was no blood. Even more surprising was that she was still intact. Officer Kurosawa showed up and looked at me as if saying I should come alone in bringing the girl to a hospital. With nothing else to do I decided why not.

(Hospital)

It took a few hours but she finally awoke with a groan. "Oww my head!" She spoke in what I assumed was English, before she looked at me. "Oh shit um....i mean.... Hi?" She switched to Japanese, and it seemed she had a look of disbelief.

"Are you okay?" I ask, and she gave a nod. "What's your name?"

"Lilith Mitsuki. Um, where am I?" She asked.

"The hospital. You seemingly crashed from the sky. The doctor should be back with your tests." I answer and Officer Kurosawa grunted.

"Are you not from here? I never heard of the last name Mitsuki." He asked. She looked around before blinking a few times as if to register where she was.

"You guys might think I'm crazy if I told you the truth." She remarked and the officer quirked his brow.

"Try me. I need to know if you are a threat or not." She sweat dropped a bit before sighing.

(Lilith's POV)

I make sure that I couldn't detect anyone else before directing my gaze on them both. "Look, I'm not from this world per-se. I'm from a place where theres magic. We call them quirks. Mine allows me to shape-shift into game characters that I've played. So you can consider me a shapeshifter. Look I know it's hard to believe. But I can prove it!" Not giving them a chance to protest I turn into a female version of Meliodas from Seven Deadly Sins. The officer's eyes widened slightly at the chance while the other boy's(who I'm assuming is Makoto) expression changed ever so slightly. "See?"

"That is...interesting. Change back before someone sees." Officer Kurosawa ordered and I comply quickly. "Yuki, I'm sure you can handle this. I'll figure out how to get her a home."

"...I'll ask the Chairman to get her into the dorm I'm staying at." Makoto remarked. "It'd be easier." He then looked at me. "I'll bring Kirijo-senpai and the Chairman over tomorrow. Get some rest." He said before leaving along with the other male. I watch them leave before lying down, closing my eyes. My mind swarmed with problematic thoughts. Could I save my favourite characters? Could I protect the protagonist? Thoughts like this swarmed around my mind before the sound of my hospital door opened, revealing a doctor with a puzzled expression.