scenario 1

You and hazel are sitting together at the back of mr g's history class mindlessly staring into the abyss as mr g is going off on a tangent about the history of feminism boring the whole class to death, which was probably your own fault since you, pj and josie got mr g involved in fight club in the first place sending him into a downward spiral of feminism and womens rights.

You began taking notes about the suffragettes in your notebook when you feel hazel reach her hand over to your leg and push your cheer skirt out of the way starting to rub your thigh with her right hand in circular motions, the sensation of her dull nails scratching against you and her cold silver rings against your bare skin made you gasp. She continues rubbing your thigh making her way up when she finally gets to your panties, gently runs her index finger over the black lace finding you soaking wet, quivering under her touch. She turns, licks her lips and looks up at you with a smirk on her face beginning to slowly pull your panties to the side under the table as you look around the room, crossing your legs in attempt to stop her.

You thought that it would remind her that you were in public and make her stop but instead she leans into your neck and whispers in your ear "you're so naughty, I can feel how wet you are for me and I've barely even touched you yet, so desperate, now be a good girl spread your legs for me," her warm breath on your neck as you felt a shiver run down your spine. You knew she was right, your pussy was throbbing in pain, just begging for attention. But not here. You couldn't. "But what if someone sees, we shouldn't be doing this" you whisper back to her with a worried expression that just seems to please hazel more, "we shouldn't be doing this, but it's just too much fun watching you squirm in desperation."

You hesitate for a second considering the consequences of getting caught but you needed her, you couldnt wait any longer to have her inside of you. You nod to her in confirmation before un crossing your legs as her hand creeps back over to your legs, slowly caressing your thigh as it makes its way back up to your wet aching pussy. She slowly slips her hand into your panties and you sigh at the touch whilst staring straight ahead, trying not to draw attention.

You whine as shes running her finger around your clit not applying any pressure. "Youre such a tease hazel, please keep going, make me want you even more" you whisper, smiling to yourself then all of a sudden she slips a finger inside of you, "ahh fuck!" you whimper at the sudden sensation but she quickly kicks your leg to stop you, "we wouldn't want anyone to find out that you were so desperate for me you couldn't wait till class was over now would we? So shut up and don't make a fucking sound, do you understand?" She whispers whilst inserting a second finger and speeding up the pace.

For some reason her words only made you drip in arousal, which would have gone unnoticed if it wasn't for the fact that her fingers were currently inside of you pumping in and out curling them, feeling your pussy clench and push your juice out, making your thighs glisten from your wetness. You bite down on your bottom lip, trying to keep quiet but unable to contain your whimpers "fuck, yes, i understand hazel, please just dont stop" you hold your breath as her fingers pump in and out of you "fuck, you feel so good," you whisper under your breath as you start to grind against her hand, getting more and more turned on. "Uh uh don't be so eager now, i'm in control here and I tell you when you can cum. You're mine and you will do as I say, got it?" You whimper and nod as you try to focus on what mr g is saying to distract yourself but the waves of pleasure washing over you are too much, making it impossible to think about anything but cumming with hazel inside of you. She continues to pump in and out of you, slowing down, finding a rhythm that makes your thighs tremble, "you feel so tight and wet, just like i imagined," hazel whimpers becoming wet herself, knowing how shes making you feel. you start to feel a warmth growing as your climax is building, you start to become desperate trying to hold off your orgasm as it approaches trying to plead with hazel "please, let me cum. please. I'm so close." As hazel looks over at you about to speak, you hear your name called, but not by hazel, by mr g.