𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐋

OO5. CTRL
narrative

 CTRL, —  narrative

TREVON DANIEL GARDNERJune 25th , 2023@: BET AWARDS

June 25th , 2023
@: BET AWARDS

after getting off the carpet as the two headed inside a deep voice called out, " yo skilla !"

trevon felt a hand touch his shoulder, both him and vadah turned around confused but their faces quickly changed as they changed as they recognized the man as robert , rob49 .

" wasgood " trevon dragged releasing his hold on vadah, dapping rob up. when they released rob glanced at vadah before doing a double take, " vadahh , i haven't seen you inna minute,"

pulling her into a hug, " hey robbyy " she smiled, hugging him back, " mmcht , you still usin that shit," he smiled.

as soon as they broke the hug trevon drapped his arm back around vadah's neck.

trevon wouldnt say he was jealous that rob was hugged up on vadah but he definitely wasnt keen 2 it.

robert peeped trevon holdin vadah's heels, " you aint tell me you was wit my girl vay," robert said keeping his eyes on vadah,

vadah kept her eyes locked with robert, which trevon took notice of, rolling his eyes, " nigga dont you gotta girl ? where she at ?"

robert laughs, " you know i aint mean it like that n she at the crib, chillin,"

" mm, tell her i said " wassup ," we gon catch you later tho," trevon said before him n vadah turned on there heels, heading inside the building.