Peaceful Days

Tsetseg pov.

Right now I am standing in my Mongolian parents house outside just admiring natural beauty of my homeland. Everything seems so peaceful as I have always wanted and dream of with my family and specially Ryu shi oh my shi oh.

Author pov.

After Ryu shi oh finding out about Tsetseg truth he was heart broken he doesn't wanted to listen to any explanation from Tsetseg he went as far as to trying to kill himself but fortunately Tsetseg found him on time and save him. After begging him for countless time Ryu shi oh finally gave in and decide to give Tsetseg a chance to explain herself. After knowing full truth and seeing Tsetseg honesty Ryu shi oh gave her one chance to prove herself and that one chance what exactly she wanted. It was not easy journey for Ryu shi oh to believe Tsetseg again nor it was easy for Tsetseg to gain his trust back but both of them work together and together both of them get rid of pavel and gained Ryu shi oh freedom.

After get rid of pavel Tsetseg cut her ties with her biological family and decided to come back to her homeland mongolia.

Ryu shi oh pov.

After gainin my freedom I was truly happy and I was even about to confess my feelings to Tsetseg but then I got to know she has gone back to mongolia. It was heartbreaking news for me but I was determine that this time I will not lose her I follow her to mongolia it was hard to find her but I still found her.
I confess my feelings to her and she accepted my love for her. I was so happy that day. I still remember I finally feel that I have someone special by my side someone who loves me as well.

I started to spend my time with Tsetseg parents they are very loving people they treat me as their own family member. I finally feel like I belongs to some where
         [I AM NO LONGER ALONE]

Author pov.

Standing alone Tsetseg suddenly feels someone huge her from behind when she turns around she see Ryu smiling at her while looking lovingly in her eyes. Tsetseg smiles back and approach him for a kiss and kisses his lips softly Ryu shi oh response back with same love and passion deeping the kiss.

Shi oh: Tsetseg thank you for changing my life and filling it with brightness.
                   I LOVE YOU

Tsetseg: I LOVE YOU TOO

Author Talk: At (strong girl nam soon) how badly they ended Ryu shi oh character I was very disappointed and I wanted to give both of them a peaceful ending .[English is not my mother tongue so for any mistakes I am extremely sorry]

Thank you for reading 😊