New team members

Bulk and Skull looked at the group nervously as they grabbed a chair each and took a seat opposite them.

Bulk and Skull hadn't said a single word for the last ten minutes as the four active rangers explained the situation to them.

"So let me get this straight, You want me and Bulky to become power rangers". Skull asked

"When you put it like that it sounds crazy", Sasha gave him a little smirk.

"It would sound crazy however you put it", Bulk stood up and ran his hands through his short hair, "Where do we sign up?"

A few hours later Bulk and Skull looked at their power Morphers for a few moments. They had history the Power Rangers, in fact they were around when the Mighty Morphin rangers appeared and had helped them on many occasions, Skull's son Spike would encounter the Samurai Rangers and even would become a ranger himself. But Bulk and Skull thought they never would get to wielding that power. Clearly they were wrong.

"Well you begin training with the rest of us", Charlie began, "we'll try and get you up to speed before that monster reappears". Almost on cue their morphers buzzed, "Or we can train you on the job", she groaned.

"I think the signal is coming from Edinburgh", Grace said to the group as she brought up the map, ""Let's get to the chopper ", Charlie said, the rangers nodded and all but Shelby and Tyler left the room.

Knotnus was at Edinburgh Castle. The castle itself wasn't of any strategic importance but destroying the ancient building would cause despair amongst the community. Knotnus fired several energy ropes towards the castle and they latched on to the top of the battlement. With a mighty tug, several chunks of masonry were pulled off the monument. He was about to fire again when he sensed the arrival of the rangers. Eager for victory he went to greet them " Ah power rangers", he called out with a touch of false bravado.

"You know", Sasha replied, "it's not too late to run".

Knotnus scoffed, "Let's get this over with, I'm a busy creature".

"It's Morphin time" Charlie said

" Dragonzord"

" Tigerzord"

"Entrlodont"

"Terror Bird"

They were engulfed in a bright light. When it cleared there were now four rangers facing off against Knotnus. Bulk and Skull's suits were similar to the mighty Morphin rangers, Bulk's was purple and had a pig design on the helmet, Skull's was orange, he had a red bandana around his neck and his helmet was bird themed with his helmet protruding in the front sorta like if Kimerbely's pink helmet was swollen.

"Woah, this is incredible", Skull gasped as he looked down at his hands.

"You haven't seen anything yet", Sasha smiled under her helmet. She called on Saba. She gripped the handle of the weapon tightly and charged into battle. Something felt different this time, her attacks felt stronger and Knotnus was counter attacking less often. Whether it was the confidence of having new team members or the extra boost of Grid energy Sasha couldn't say but she was extremely grateful.

"Save some for me", Charlie called out from behind the white ranger. With Dragon Dagger in hand, Charlie quickly cut across the back of the monster. Knotnus cried in pain and tried to grab hold of the green ranger but he was too slow. Charlie swung her short blade in an upwards motion, knocking the monster back, "Grav Shot", she shouted and the monster was flung high into the air. He got a heavy landing on the grass near the base of the castle.

Knotnus slowly got to his feet but he soon found himself under attack. Several cuts were made across his arms and legs before his attack made herself known. "I think I'm getting the hang of this", Skull said before calling out, he threw his sickle's into the air and pulled out his blaster. The orange ranger fired several bursts at the monster, Skull caught his sickle's. Before the monster had time to react, he was cut through the abdomen with his blades, skidding across the dirt.

He was still sliding when he felt himself get knocked into the air by a strong hit, "Not again", he groaned.

"Afraid so Knotnus", Bulk replied. With a swing of his hammer, the monster crashed into the wall of Edinburgh Castle before sliding face first into the dirt.

"Nice job, we've got him on the ropes", Charlie said as the rangers regrouped.

"Did someone say ropes", Knotnus caught them off guard and the four rangers were bound with the same energy ropes that had forced their retreat last time. Charlie tried to reach for her Star Blaster but Knotnus was ready, "You ain't getting out of this", he called out and crushed Charlie's arm against her body. For everyone except Skull, they were experiencing the painful bursts of energy that coursed through their bodies.

For the new orange ranger this was a whole new experience, one that he wasn't enjoying. He could feel the ropes gradually getting tighter around his body and it was becoming difficult to breathe. Skull rotated his sickles. Suddenly the ropes broke and the rangers crashed to the ground, "What the hell happened?" Sasha asked.

The group looked over and saw that Skull had slashed the monster with his Sickle's.

"You've got good instincts", Sasha praised the orange ranger. Bulk cracked Knotnus across the body a couple of times with his hammer to knock the monster into the air. Knotnus was slammed to the ground right at the feet of the rangers.

"Now's our chance" Charlie called out. Bulk's hammer's handle retracted and formed a cannon like the power axe does, Skull combined his sickle's and attached to Bulk's hammer like the power bow and Charlie and Sasha attached their dragon dagger and Saba similar to how the power lance and daggers attached, they aimed the cannon towards the monster and fired. Knotnus cried out in pain before dropping towards the ground. He hit the dirt and exploded on impact, leaving a smoking crater near the walls of the castle. They punched the air and celebrated their victory.

After the battle the rangers had returned to their training room inside the Gotengo. Bulk and Skull given a quick tour and brief overview of their training plan but all the boring stuff could wait for another day. Charlie went to a nearby cooling unit and pulled out four chilled beers and handed them to the others. The teens clinked the bottles together, "To the Kiryu Force", Charlie smiled towards her team.

The teens took a swig out their bottle