Clay+peril: ❤heart of fire🔥

peril really liked clay and wished he could be with her more. but he had a school to run, along with sunny, starflight and tsunami. i wish he liked me back, peril thought sadly. she guessed he didn't, but she wasn't sure. as she sat in her cave, clay noticed she was sad and walked in.

"you ok peril?" he asked.

"yeah, i guess." peril replied.

she was truly sad though. "just feeling kinda down. "well the lunch bell just rang, you can sit with me if you want." clay said, trying to make peril feel better. peril was thinking for a moment about it. "sure, i'd love to." she finally replied.  "great! lets go." clay said.

they walked to lunch together and clay grabbed her talon. yay! peril thought happily. when they got there, peril burned 2 cows and gave one to clay.  after they finished, clay walked peril to the jade winglet. "see you later." he said and smiled. then he walked off.

peril saw that the rest of the jade winglet was playing truth or dare. "can i join?" peril asked. "of course you can." moon said in her naturally shy voice. 

she got in the circle and they started over. "I'LL START!!!!" qibli shouted. "uhhhhhhhh WINTER TRUTH OR DARE!?" "TRUTH!!!" winter shouted. "ok chicken. do you have a crush on moon?" qibli said, and then made a smug face. "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no." winter said. "moon truth or dare?" "truth." moon said. "ok. do you have a crush?" winter said. "y-yeah." moon said, scared. peril got bored, and left to go sleep. after her nap, she went to go see clay at recess. (yes the teachers have recess too) she hung out with him all recess made her biggest confession. "c-clay?" she asked

"yeah?" he replied.

"i-i like you." 

clay's face went wide. "i-i like you too."

clay wrapped his wings around peril and she snuggled in. they both smiled huge smiles and peril even started to cry. not a sad cry, but a happy cry. even though  her tears turned to smoke, they were there.

well thats all for this story. next will be riptide + tsunami suggested by IAMCLAY1.

see you guys later and thanks for reading.

also btw chapter two is ready i just need my mom to make sure i can publish it :P

word count: 381

-WoF_fangirl345