Chaptet 15

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Beautiful blue
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐Beautiful blue └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

═════════════════

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
Kisaki wasn't happy about not being able to take you to the meeting but knew he couldn't push you. Baji wanted to just take you with him just to not see you sad.

The sound of Mitsuya's bike and his scent fill your scenes. You hold onto the lilac haired male a little tighter when he goes a little fast on your way to the meeting. You could feel the anxiety bubbling up the closer you both got to Musashi shrine.

"Don't worry Y/n, everything is gonna be fine." Mitsuya assure making sure to say it loud enough for you to hear. "I know but try telling that to my anxiety!" You huff dramatically. "Do I need to fight it again?" Mitsuya jokes making your face go red.

"Oh hush!" You grumble lightly smacking his chest which sadly only makes him laugh even more. Soon you reach the shrine and you feel even more nervous as Mitsuya turns off his bike and kicks up the kick-stand.

"When do you think Mikey is gonna get here?" You ask getting off Mitsuya's bike. "Don't know, sometimes he's early, sometimes he's late and the rarity is him being on time." Mitsuya shrugs looking at you. "Yikes, I can't stand being late most of the time." You sigh.

"I know, you're always a little early for everything." Mitsuya teases making you blush and playfully smack his arm. "How about you meet my vice capitan?" Mitsuya randomly suggests watching your eyes light up before eagerly nodding.

After waiting a little while for Mitsuya to come back with his vice captain you finally see Mitsuya approaching you with his vice capitan behind you. 'AHHHHHH! I get to meet Hakkai!!!' You freak out internally as they get closer.