Male OC's Prologue

The two men who were both eating, soon look at Waller and the main man raises an eyebrow.

Olsen: Is that all of the candidates?

Amanda: No. Unsurprisingly this next one was a lot worse than Todd was. This one's name is, Akuma Avery, also known as Damage, our own personal Bomb Walking on a Leash.

Both men nearly choke on their food as their eyes widen in shock and fear. Waller turns the page to the final and last page and it shows the mugshot of Akuma and the case file of Akuma before Waller begins to explain what happened when they found Akuma.

Akuma is currently in India, working as a doctor for people who were injured by a plague. Soon after helping a few patients a young girl runs into the building and up the stairs before she starts hurriedly speaking whilst panting.

Girl: madad karo, meree maan ko madad kee zaroorat hai! (Help, my mother needs help!)

Akuma turns and looks down at the girl who was being scolded by a woman and the doctor decides to use his skills to the test.

Akuma: madad karana? jaise in logon ko madad kee zaroorat hai? (Help? Like these people need help?)

The young girl nods and Akuma looks at the woman before he and the little girl leave the building and traverses through the busy streets before making it to the edge of the town to a hut.

A car was driving and the little girl was going to run in front of it but Akuma put his arm in front of the girl to stop her, which works. After the truck drives past the little girl runs into the hut and Akuma follows her only to see the girl run into a back room and climb out of the back window causing Akuma to scoff before letting out a short and soft chuckle.

Akuma: She got paid up front, Banner...

A woman's voice comes from beside Akuma who looks towards the voice.

???: You know for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you chose one hell of a place to settle.

Akuma: Avoiding stress isn't the secret.

???: And what is it, yoga?

Akuma smirks at the woman before walking around the room, rubbing his hands, like a caged animal.

Akuma: You brought me to the edge of the city... Smart. I assume the whole place is surrounded.

???: Of course.

Akuma looks out of a window and he sees helicopters, trucks, jeeps, and a tank all surround the building as civilians are escorted away from the premises.

Akuma: And your actress, funny, she a spy too? Do they start that young?

???: I did.

Akuma: Who are you?

???: Amanda Waller.

Akuma looks at Waller before rubbing his knuckles as he sits down on a chair.

Akuma: Are you here to kill me, Miss Waller? Because that's not gonna work out for everyone.

Waller: No, no, of course not. I'm here on behalf of the U.S. government.

Akuma: U.S. government... How did they find me?

Waller: We never lost you, Doctor. We've kept our distance. Even helped keep other interested parties off your scent.

Akuma scoffed and leaned back.

Akuma: Why?

Waller: I want you to turn yourself in and then have you join a little team I'm working on.