Apologies

Nick pov:

Nick wakes up in a small void.

Nick: "where.. am I?"

Carnig: "Nick.."

Nick goes into a bit of a shock, he turns around to see Carnig behind him, burnt due to the flames

Carnig: "your still alive.."

Nick shivers a bit

Noah: "Nick.. your such a lier, you said you would get better, what happened there?"

Carnig and Noah say together:

"Nick it should have been you who was killed instead of us.."
"Join us, Nick"
"You'll be happier, we can play games like we used to."
.
.
.
.
.
"I can't take this anymore."

Brent POV:

Brent wakes up as it was a normal day, he walks to the kitchen and prepared breakfast, usually Nick was awake.. but he wasn't.. weird. Brent decided to go to his part time job, he starts his work at the cash register. He then got home after a few hours

"Do it."
"You know you want to.."
"Because he already did."
"Join us.."
"Don't leave him hanging, Brent."

Brent ran inside of the house, running up to Nick's room. He immediately knocked on the door.

Brent: "Nick answer the door!"

No answer

Brent: "Nick please don't! I beg you! Open the door now!"

The door was opened, it wasn't Nick, it was the figure.

???: "Brent! Great timing, right after 'the show!' I'm glad you didn't notice the signs earlier!"

That's when Brent realized, something was on the figure's arm..

'The words: "TCNick3" was on the figures arm.'

A few hours earlier
Nick pov:

Remember that rope Nick bought along with the Nintendo Switch card? Remember him asking for more of the pain? Remember him barely caring about the game.. that was basically his slim will to live. Because after he woke up from his nightmare, he was ready.

Nick sighs as he got ready..

Nick: "I'm sorry, Brent.. I have to get back to them.. maybe we can meet again.."

The process was absolutely painful, due to his face burn reaching his neck and chest, the rope burn would be more painful, and he didn't even die instantly. He hated his second thoughts, it was too late though. He tried to save himself after realizing he wanted to see Brent still. But Carnig stopped that by slitting Nick's throat and pulling on Nick until he broke his windpipe, and his neck was snapped.

Present time
Brent POV

Brent: "Nick.. why? I didn't want to be alone.."

The figure stayed silent before lifting his hood, the scars were still there, and it was as if he never died.

Nick: "if we're dead, we can hang out together again.. as if nothing changed. Don't you want to be happy again, Brent?"
Brent: "but it's not right! Carnig killed you and Noah! Aren't you mad at him?!"
Nick: "of course not, he made us realize that we can still reunite, just as long as we all are dead."

Nick was quite insistent on this, it's like.. he wasn't in control..

Brent: "wait a minute.. Nick if your really who you say you are, what was the last game me and Nick played."
Nick: "Mario Party-"

Brent had a realization. He ran away from the "Ghost of Nick" and ran as fast as he could. These weren't the ghosts, and maybe they aren't even dead!