Dr crazy chapter 2

In just a swift moment, I am being transported. There's armed men all around the truck's. I don't know if I'm the only one. They put a musl on me, so I can't speak. And push me in the truck even tho my legs are weak. I know to get in with no fight. I've seen one person in my 17 years of being here fight back. When we get to the destination, I hear one of the armed men yell.

"Get off the truck!"

And I get off the truck, but a few minutes later, I hear gunshots and screaming. It's not one of the guned men who shooting. I can't tell who it is. All I know is whoever they are, they saved me. They cut everyone lose. I see maybe 10 other people there. I get a glimpse of the person who did this. It was a man. I think it was the man from before but I can't tell. Someone streams run. We all rub in different decisions. I ended up running with the man from before. He has the gun, so I ask him.

"Was that you who let us all free?"

He nods his head. he seemed annoyed, so I stopped asking questions. After 20 minutes of us walking. we found a road cars are zipping past. I almost got hit, but he pulled me back. I don't know much about the outside world, but it looks scary. He finally speaks after several minutes.

"Be careful it's dangerous."

He sounds so heartless when he says that. Even the doctors showed some emotion, but he never does. As I think to myself. he yet again interrupts me.

"We need to find a town soon."

I think he sees my confusion. because he ends up explaining why we need to find other people. And it makes sense, but I still think that we would be in trouble if we did. But I say nothing and follow him. It's been hours, and we found the other people that were there too. We are all walking together, and we see a town down a hill. Almost all of us are ready to pass out. but we push on. We get there at 9 pm. we try to get help from some of the locals. but they look at us like we are crazy. Then the guy goes to a house. And he looks hesitant to knock on the door. He does any way, and an older gentleman opens the door. They both look at each other for a few minutes, and then the younger guy speaks.

"Hello, Dad...."

His dad looks at him almost in tears. Instead of speaking, he wraps around him in a bear hug. After what feels like forever, the older gentleman says.

"I've missed you... Logan."

They both start crying, and Logan wraps around his father. Logan asked his dad if we could stay with them. His dad aggress under two conditions. That we helped around the house and we get jobs.