You're Done

After a week of much needed rest, Harmony and Jensen are standing in the courtyard, awaiting their guest. Harmony had spent the week resting and spending time with the ones she loves more than anything. But now is time to get back to her role as Queen.

A guards calls out that their guest is arriving and Harmony steadies herself for what's about to happen. All around the courtyard there are guards just waiting for her orders, Jared standing behind her, and Jensen next to her. Whatever happens next, she knows she is safe.

The carriage carrying their guest stops in front of them, the doors opening and revealing her father, his few trusted men dismounting their horses nearby. Harmony watches as he steps out of it, a triumphant smile on his lips, while he greets both Harmony and Jensen with a mock bow. It takes everything in them not to reveal their plan, and be cordial to Fergus, as they greet him back.

-"Welcome back, father. Hope you had a safe trip."

-"It was fine."

-"Elise didn't join you? I was hoping to see her." - She knows she has to play dumb, so her father doesn't become suspicious.

-"Elise stayed behind with the servants. She wasn't feeling well when I left, so I decided to let her stay home to recover."

-"If you wish, Lord Fergus, I can send the royal physician to treat Lady Elise." - Jensen offers.

-"No need, Your Majesty. I'm sure she will feel better in a few days. If not, then I'll consider your offer." - He states, just as his carriage leaves.

-"Are you sure, father? It will be no problem."

-"I'm sure."

Harmony watches her father, knowing that this is going to be the last time the man will take a breath while free. Looking over her shoulder at Jared, Harmony nods at him, her silent order to arrest her father.

Jared acknowledges the order by nodding back, before whistling for the guards to arrest her father's men at the same time. Jared approaches Fergus and grabs him with the assist of one of the guards, making sure he doesn't go anywhere.

-"What is this? What do you think you're doing?" - He asks, anger in his voice.

-"Lord Fergus MacLeod, you are hereby arrested for treason." - Harmony tells him, calmer than she has ever been, as she walks up to him. -"I know it was you who sent the rebels to the Castle, and because of it, I lost my child that day. Plus, when we interrogated the leader of the rebels, he revealed that you had payed him to kill me."

-"If you do this, Elise is dead. I left a man with her and if he doesn't hear from me within a week, he will kill her." - Venom drips from every word he says.

-"That will be hard to do, father, since I'm right here." - Elise steps out from the shadows where she has been hiding, Fergus paling when he sees her, her head held high. -"You deserve everything you have coming your way."

-"Take him to the dungeon." - Harmony orders Jared, seeing her sister heading back inside.

-"Yes, Your Majesty."

Jared drags Fergus away, spouting threats and insults towards Harmony, and wonders how the hell a man like that can have raised two daughters who are his polar opposite. He was surprised when Harmony and Jensen came to him and told him the plan, more so when he found out that it had been Harmony's plan. It just goes to show that no bad deed goes unpunished and that sometimes the apple does fall far away from the tree.

Jensen watches Fergus being taken away, hearing him threat and cuss Harmony out, and wonders what kind of man would hurt his own daughter like that. He knows he would never do that, and is hard for him to understand why any man would.

-"Are you okay?" - He asks Harmony, pulling her close.

-"I'm fine. I'm just surprised that Elise decided to come down."

-"I think Justice might have had something to do with that."

-"What'd you mean?"

-"I overheard a conversation between them earlier. Justice asked Elise if she didn't want the chance to see her father pay for what he did to her and you. Elise told her that she didn't think she was strong enough, since he is still her father. Then, Justice said to her that if she was strong enough to help save you, then she was strong enough to do this. I guess Justice was right in the end."

-"It appears so. I'm happy that they are getting along so well." - Harmony smiles softly.

-"I never doubted they would."

Jensen pulls her into a kiss, before leading her back inside. He knows that this can't be easy, for neither of them, but he also knows that this needed to be done. Hopefully, once they finish dealing with Fergus, they can start rebuilding their life together without anyone else's interference.