"Attitude"

Take Eight 🎬

♥︎♥︎
♥︎♥︎
♥︎♥︎

Yori rubbed her face as Noorie continued to bitch about some dishes that Yori had so say saved incorrect.

"Shit can never be done the way I want them done." Noorie huffed as she saved the dishes the way she wanted them

She was currently 8 months and was looking as if she'd pop at any moment.

"Bruh.." Yori said as she watched Noorie save the dishes

"Boo" Noorie said as she popped her neck at Yori

"Go yo ass to the room and strip." Yori said sternly

Noorie paused for a minute then waddled to the room. Yori was not that far behind her.

"Helpp" Noorie whined as she tried to strip out her clothes fast

Yori couldn't help but laugh as she helped her pregnant asf wife strip out her clothes. Noorie was ansty asf, Yori didn't wanna fuck to much since she had gotten so big and they liked to do things rough.

"Your safe word is red ma" Yori said as she slid Noorie's panties down

"Y-yes ma'am" Noorie whimpered out

Yori then laid Noorie down and began to rub on her clit causing her to moan out softly.

"Fuck baby.." Noorie moaned softly as she spread her legs wider

Yori then pulled her boxers down and tapped Noorie's clit. She then rubbed it up and down her slit before sliding herself in.

"Damn maa" Yori groaned softly

Yori could feel herself stretching Noorie out like she had did many times before. Yori gripped her wife's hips and started thrusting in and out at a steady pace. Not too fast but not too slow either.

Yori continued this for a while until she decided to sped up which Noorie surly liked.

"P-please" Noorie moaned

"Please what mama?" Yori asked

"Fasterrr" she whined

And with that Yori went faster. Starting to pound into the pregnant woman.

Yori sucked and licked on Noorie's chest. Leaving big dark hickeys on her. She picked up the girls legs and put them over her shoulders. Drilling into her shit.

Going at it for a while Yori then felt herself hitting Noorie's g-spot which sent her into overdrive.

"Fuckkk omg" Noorie moaned as she clawed Yori's back

"Mhm that's it mama" Yori said

She gave the girl slow deep strokes. Whispering things into her ear.

"You're such a good girl"

"Daddy's princess"

"Y-yes yes yesss" Noorie moaned as she began to clinch around Yori.

Yori nipped at her ear and kissed on her neck.

"Let it out ma" Yori said

As soon as she said that Noorie let go.

"Oh fuck.." Noorie said looking down

Not only did she cream on Yori, she squirted but not only did she squirt her water broke too.

Two more chapters.
Like and Comment 🤍