6 ~ You drag them with you.

Draco Malfoy

You had been meaning to go check out a new shop in Hogsmeade after reports of there being new books to read.

The friend you were originally going with had to ditch for a date.

You grumpily walk into the blonde weasel's room. Luckily, his roommates had gone to Saturday lunch.

"...What's with the face?"

He mumbles and hides his front from you as he does up his shirt.

You just pout and flop on his bed. Seconds later, a face pops up, upside down. Draco was leaning over your face.

He was talking but you were far too distracted to listen.

"Ahem... sorry what-"

He sighs.

"I SAID- if this is about Hogsmeade...

A. I told you so.

And B. I'll let you drag me for 3 hours. That's it."

-----------------------------------------

Blaise Zabini

You were upset because your friend was leaving Hogwarts for a week on a family holiday. Now you had no one to go visit the creature's den in Hogsmeade with.

Blaise had to listen to this for a full on hour about how you really wanted to go see the mooncalfs. He pats your head with occasional sighs as you lean on his shoulder until he's had enough.

"Alright!... God damn, woman. I'll take you!"

-----------------------------------------

Theodore Nott

He'd given you detention. He isn't a teacher... And yet he gave you detention. How? Making Professor Snape drink something from Zonko's joke shop and say it was from you.

You fought back though. While you only had an hours worth of detention... He had cleanup duty in the boys bathrooms after you'd exploded a sink and said it was his fault.

Which took quite a bit longer than an hour.

-----------------------------------------

Lorenzo Berkshire

You had prayed so hard to go visit the demiguise at the next town over from Hogsmeade but your broom had snapped in quidditch last night. You mope around the entrance to the school when Hagrid comes into view.

"I say, y/n. Let's go see that demiguise, aye?" He chuckled as your expression turned to one of joy. You looked up to see Enzo on his broom. He winked at you and automatically you knew who'd set this up.

-----------------------------------------

Tom Riddle

You'd found a cave in a hill not far from the quidditch pitch but were too worried about going on your own. After school was finished and it was getting dark, you decided to visit it again. Only... This time there were lights inside. A fire?

You cautiously walked down into it using Lumos. When you step into the opened stone home your face breaks out into a smile to see Tom sitting by the fire.

"You're too scared sometimes."

-----------------------------------------

Mattheo Riddle

You'd found a passageway that wasn't even on Hogwart's forbidden maps. You explored it a little the night before but not to an extent that you were happy with.

As you sneak past Peeves and the other poltergheists, making it to the painting entrance, a hand stops you and snakes it's way around your waist. Strong enough to keep you pressed firmly against whoever it was.

"Now, what are you doing?"

Mattheo had been seemingly more open to conversation lately.

"Exploring."

"Without me?"

"Piss off, Riddle."

"You wound me."

"If you're going to be an arse about it you can come with me."

"What? Scared, y/n?"