୨⎯ small intro. ⎯୧

hii, if your wondering why the hell is junko enoshima is on the book covor, your hair will look like her hair basically, 

this story is character design ( YOU.) is already made up a lot, like how your hair is very long and bushy, and how you have slightly above average boobies, and how you wear your hair most of the time!! but everything else is up to, and and heres examples !!! YOU LOOK LIKE A LOT LIKE JUNKO ENOSHIMA OK.. ( srry if you dont know who that is )

'*:;,.★

H/C = hair color

E/C = eye color

F/F = favorite food

(your height ) etc.

your name will be in this story, " Y/n Enoshima" you will have a older sister named " Isabella Enoshima" but your family and everyone calls her " bunni ". just like izuku. your mothers name will be " Inko Enoshima " basically exactly like the regular inko, just with your hair color, and eye color ( you choose ), your father is dead sadly. he was a very VERY gorgeous  american that died over seas when you were 3, he quick was able to breath fire ( like dekus dad..) and inkos quirk just as in the show, moving small objects towards her. and your sister's quirk was able to teleport stuff, and herself. your family all had decent quirks. but you of course.. was quirkless..

alright i think thats all the info you guys needed !!!

hope this gets reads! i worked my ass off for that god dam covor even though it looks so bad.. 

anyways. GO READ CHAPTER 1 !!! 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·