14 years ago...

" Push Mrs. Enoshima! PUSH!!!! " a doctor says, " ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. " mrs.enoshima pushes hard as she can, and a baby comes out.

the doctor holds the crying baby and says, " a beautiful healthy baby girl. " the doctor says, and hands the baby to her. " Oh she's beauitful, is'nt she Hisashi? " the man, he was Japanese but was born and raised in américa. " She's too beauitful.." the father begans to tear up. all the doctors began smothering the baby because of her beauty. " W-What are we gonna name her inko? "

" Y/n. " Inko said proudly.

your 2 year old sister finally comes crawling in and gets a glimpse at you.

" Look Bunni... your a big sister now! " Hisashi says, holding the baby towards her, Bunni rubs your cheeks, and starts smiling and giggling, and Hisashi and Inko look at eachother and smile.

 your a big sister now! " Hisashi says, holding the baby towards her, Bunni rubs your cheeks, and starts smiling and giggling, and Hisashi and Inko look at eachother and smile

                                                                                                -'๑'-

                                                                                       3 years later.

 " Bunni, Y/n! go give your daddy hug goodbye! " your mother says, 

(Bunni now 5 years old, and you 3 years old.) 

" Coming Mommy! Cmon Y/n! " Bunni says, running with a doll in her hand, you just nod and try to run with your stubby little toddler legs. Bunni runs up to your father, and hugs him tight, " Woah! gosh your getting stronger by the minute. " your father says, hugging bunni back. you slowly walk up to your father, and give him a small hug at his leg. " Bye Daddy! " you say.

" Bye Girls, Be good! " your father says, and your mother gives him a kiss on the cheek and you guys sit on the door step watching your father walk away.

2 weeks later..

your mother gets a phone call. and she drops to the ground sobbing. and you walk up to her

" Mommy..? What's wrong..? " you say

" N-Nothing.. just d-daddy is going away..for a very long time.." your mother says, trying to hide her tears. 

Bunni uses her quirk to see what was going on. by teleporting.

" Huh? why is Mommy crying? " bunni says.

2 years later.

( you are now 5 years old, and Bunni is 7. )

and this is how you wear your hair btw,