ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 6

It was 8:00 am and the bell for the beginning of the university's first class of the day had rung. Jisung was in the janitors room, taking out all the supplies that he needed for cleaning the floor later on.

Once he figured that all of the students were in their respective classes, he left the room. The brunette took this time to thoroughly explore more of the school. He was fascinated by all the students in the classrooms, wishing that one day he would be in there too.

Climbing his way up to the second floor, he walked around the long hallways. Soon he stood a little behind at one of the classroom doors. His soft eyes lingered through the glass upon a group of boys inside who could be heard laughing and chatting loudly. Subconsciously, a small, soft smile crawled its way up onto his face when he saw the smiles on the others faces inside the classroom.

"Excuse me, but could you please pardon me? I have to get through here into the classroom." Jisung heard a soft voice speak. The brunette turned around, only to be met with a boy who had honey blond hair and glasses.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Jisung apologized as he moved out of the way. The boy thanked him before walking past him halfway-only to stop and then turn back towards the brunette.

"Sorry for asking, but are you new here?" he asked politely. Jisung was stunned by the question, he didn't expect to have a conversation this early with someone.

"Yes, I'm one of the new janitors here." he responded a bit shyly. The brunettes response made the matter slightly frown. "Really? I thought you were a student here..."

"No, no! I'm not a student, I just got a job here." Jisung responded with a soft chuckle. The honey haired boy smiled a bit. "Well nice to meet you, I'm Jeongin by the way. I hope to see you around." he said politely as he readjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Nice to meet you Jeongin, I'm Jisung. I hope to see you around as well." the brunette said with a smile. Jeongin nodded before excusing himself as he went inside the classroom, closing the door behind.

As the boy left, Jisung looked back into the classroom and saw him join the group of boys who were previously laughing about something that a red haired boy showed them on his phone.

Jisung looked up at a clock which hung from one of the many walls in the hallway and he saw it was almost time for the next class, meaning the halls would soon be filled with the students in a matter of minutes.

The day went on like this. Jisung would go back into the janitors room ten minutes before any of the break or class bells rung. He didn't want to be seen by the people, so he only came out whenever the halls were empty.

Hours passed and now the dismissal bell had rang half an hour ago and majority of the students had left the building. Jisung got out of the room with a broom in his hands as he began to sweep all of the floors, beginning his job for day.

For being one of the top universities, the floors were quite dirty.

The brunette worked tirelessly around the three floors of the school as he swept all of the floors. Next, he got out the mop and bucket, beginning to mop the floors clean. He was hard at work, not wanting to disappoint anyone.

Jisung was breathing heavily with sweat settled on his forehead as he finally finished cleaning all three of the floors.

As he began to retrieve to the janitors room to put the cleaning supplies back, he was stopped by the principle who seemed just about to exit the building.

"Hello, miss." Jisung said in a polite tone as he tried to hide how tired he was.

"Good evening, Jisung. I see that you have worked hard cleaning the floors." she said in a kind tone.