Stop getting into trouble- SuHo

Y/n pov:
I was standing in the lunch line when I felt a hand on my waist pulling me closer until I made contact with someone's body I got startled and look to see my boyfriend su-ho smiling down at me causing a smile to form on my face. I look behind him to see his close friend Si-eun and waved.

Si-eun waves back kindly and smiles and I look back at Su-ho. "Where did you guys go last night. You didn't reply to my messages" I said.

Su-ho pov:
I had made a promise that I wouldn't be drinking and I had broken it last night. "We just went for a walk" I said calmly. She dismissed it and nodding "oh okay. I trust you but please don't be getting into any more fights.. please" I walk 1 more step up the line. I started to use my phone and text a friend while su-ho and si-eun talked to each other.

Su-ho: "stop worrying about Bum-seok"
Si-eun: "what?"
Su-ho: "you have done enough"
Si-eun: "I think Bum seok is behaving that way because he's lonely. I don't know for sure but that's my hunch"

Y/n pov:
I was watching videos on my phone and I felt su-ho patted my hip to gesture that the line was moving so I moved up. I heard noise from a group of friends walking beside us and saw Bum seok I saw him a few times with so-eun and su-ho so I was confused why he was with that group of bad guys so I looked back at Su-ho to see him looking at Bum seok annoyed but spoke up to get their attention.

Su-ho: "hey" they ignored him and he spoke louder "hey!" And they all turned around as if they were a boy band ready to perform. "What are you guys doing? There is a line." He continued and a sigh escaped the lips of someone. That small action caused Su-ho to walk towards him the next action caught me off guard when Su-ho pushed the guy across the floor by the shirt. I was gonna walk towards him but Si-eun held my arm to prevent from getting in his way. Now everyone watched Su-ho as he spoke again more demanding "get in line" the others quickly walked away but Bum seok remained and so-ho got closer to him with one hand in his pocket he sighed and looked towards us as si-eun was still holding me tightly by the shirt. He looked at bum-seok again as sighed. "I don't get this. Get in line Bum Seok" but instead of obeying he stood firmly on the ground "I don't want to." Su-ho scoffed and I realized what he was about to- . Su-ho pushed him towards a table at that point Si- eun decide to intervene and he let go of me  when bum soek got back infront of Su-ho and held his hand to stop him but Su-ho pulled his hand away forcefully and after a few seconds bum seok walked away. Su-ho looked back at me and I just walked away from the cafeteria. He tried to ran up to me but he lost were I went. He tried to call me but I had turned my phone off.

Timeskip~
I was laying in bed and I decided to turn my phone on. 25 missed calls and 6 messages
Su-ho🤍: can we talk please
Su-ho🤍: I'm sorry about earlier
Su-ho🤍: shit you have your phone off huh
Su-ho🤍: turn it on 🙁
Su-ho🤍: y/n
Su-ho🤍: let me know when you turn it back on and see my messages.

A smile formed on my face as I read his messages 'why are you like this' I thought he was so cute and I realized I shouldn't have reacted that way earlier but it made me upset because we talked about that and he promised he wouldn't get into any trouble or fights. I was typing a message "Ahn Su-ho-" it was interrupted by a call from him.

Su-ho🤍 is calling

📞
Decline Answer

I decided to answer and I hear his voice on the other side.
Su-ho: Hey are you busy?

Y/n: no.. why?

Su-ho: *i heard him chuckled* you were sleeping weren't you?

Y/n: I took a small nap.

Su-ho: *I heard him chuckling again* I want to hang out with you right now. Let's go to the boxing gym.

Y/n: why do you wanna go there?

Su-ho: let me come over to your house then. Are your parents home?

Y/n: *I scoffed* why are you asking?

Su-ho: I don't know maybe I wanna do stuff and they're home.

Y/n: *my face got red* boybye-

Su-ho: NO nonono don't hang up.
*He paused for a moment*
Are your parent home?

Y/n: no

Su-ho: I'll be right there okay

Y/n: huh?

Su-ho ends the call