Chapter 1

(POVS WILL BE SWITCHINF BACK AND FORTH)

The light bairly showed over the racky old house surrounded by fog, on a dreadful morning. In the bathroom was a woman named Victoria. Victoria was a beautiful woman, she had black hair that would never curl, black eyes that never seemed to end, and most of all she looked like a goth chick, what everyly little goth girl wishes to be. Though, you wish not to be this thin eyebrow micro banged female. She was highly, no out of controllablely obsessed with a boy, who she would kill for, do anything for. She had became unstable the moment she layed eyes on him, her fist day of highschool. He looked at her, her looking back. She thought they were made for life. Though, thus younge female never grew out of this sickness, this obsession, leading her to running away at 21 after ohmost getting sent to an institution for being so out of control. Being brought to present day.

She stared down the the man laying sleepless in his bed, his chest rising, then lowering. His lips slightly parted, making his big brown lips mixed with pink standing out. She raised the red cemented block in her hand, her nails dragging roughly against it as she gripped onto it then banging it hard onto his head, knocking the dark skinned man into an unwaking sleep. She pulled his bonnet off then running her fingers along his locks a smile spreading across her face. She turned his body over and began to tie him up with rope, tapeing his mouth closed. Beginning to take him back to the house back far in the woods in struggle.

She smiled at the man while sitting on a table against the wall facing the chair in the middle of the room. The chair contained Derek tied up roughly with tape covering his mouth, a blindfold covering his eyes from preventing his sight. She stairs deeply at the man while playing with a sharp butcher knife. She whisled until her eyes widened of excitement as she heard a muffle, and a chair shuffle. She watched a well built man struggle, right infront of her. She didn't want to speak just yet, and hopped off the table making a noise making my man's head shoot in her direction. Listening to her ever footstep. His head moving as she walked right infront of him. She moves her hand out to touch him and stands her hand across his face, him jerking it away. She roughly gripped his chin and forced to look at her.
"Face me," she said in a stern angered voice, she could notice the man's hands grip. She slowly removed the blindfold with one hand then drags the hand on the side of his face as she watched his eyes widen, then his eyebrows furrow.
"What a stern face you have there..."

(I have school tmmr so I gotta go to bed, I fr didn't know what to say at some parts but oh well)