One 02/01/24

Jamie

I was standing in front the university, a tall and wide building with thousands apon thousands of girls and boys entering and exiting. I made my way towards the councilors office and knocked before I entered. "Come in" was all I heard, so I opened the door and peeked in "ah Mr.Corllen please come sit love" the woman at the desk said as I sat in the chair in front her desk. "So...Mr. Corllen your schedule for the rest of the year is here...." She handed me a paper with 7 different periods. "We have clubs if you wanna join any you can go see our club leaders back in the second auditorium room near the pool..the school map is on the back of the paper" she flipped the paper for me and pointed to the right side of the paper which said first floor, the middle said second floor, and the left side said top floor. "Uhm excuse me Ma'am but I never got your name...." I mumbled softly. "you can call me Mrs. Brias" she smiled widely as I nodded "Okay thank you...." I smiled softly "so you'll have your schedule times as 8:55 is breakfast 9:15 is time you should be in your first class and that class ends 9:44. 9:50 is passing period be in class by 9:56 that is second period you have 6 minutes between each bell to get to class if you manage to not make it there on time you'll have to stay and clean after school. 9:58-12:40 is second period 12:46 is third...." And it went on. I kept my smile the entire time until she shooed me away so I could get to class on time.

°•.~.•°Time skip°•.~.•°

I was headed to my 6th period and as soon as I entered the bell went off which made me sigh and breathe heavily then I stood up straight and sat at the seat. I didn't bother looking at my teacher until I sat down and holy hell....this man was fine as fuq- like gobble gobble tummy dummy gummy lummy aummy cummy zummy quadruple rectangular curved shaved up and down hottest sexiest man ive ever seen. Anyway he stood up and introduced himself. "Hello class welcome to your first year at falcon Night University" (shitty name ik) "my name is Mr. Lee my husband also works here his name is Mr. Javier some of you might have him next period and some of you might not....now please were gonna start in the front then go to the back so...." He pointed to a girl in front of the class and she stood up, black long curly hair, white Niki's, beige hoodie with a rose on it, and jeans on she then spoke. " Hello everyone my name is Aleana Blanco Savevira I'm 17 and I'm Lesbian so don't come near me unless you tryna be friends and say it to my face if you got some shit to say. Period." She spoke with a fierce tone and smiled at the end. It started with her and before I knew it the boy next to me was speaking.. "Hey loves! My name is Luke Vasquez Aligura I'm Gay and I plan on making your Live's a living Hell's..." He had a huge smirk on his face as he sat back down and now it was my turn. I didn't stand I just looked up at everyone and spoke quietly. "Uh-uhm I- M-my name is Jamie Rias Corllen...I am well... bisexual...but I like men more....I'm a big fan of the band Ghost and...uhm....I do have a boyfriend..." I said quietly before looking back at my notebook and continued to write how much I wanted to die and kill myself.... Depressing...I know....I soon looked back up and the girl I think her name was Alena? Aleana? Something with A.L.E in it anyway she sat in the chair in front my desk then the class started....soon enough class ended and everyone left but Mr. Lee has told me to stay so I did. "You are quite a quiet boy hm?" I nodded as I looked at him while he sat on my desk. "Would you like to go out to eat with me and my husband?" He asked "Mm...I have a boyfriend...A-and your my Teacher....." A smirk appeared on his face "Doesn't mean we can't be friends....think about it while your at your next period...." He handed me a note with 10 digits on it which made me smile slightly then I grabbed the note and slipped it into my pocket as I left towards my next class. I made it to my next class five seconds before the bell stopped and the teacher was already about to introduce himself...I sat in the front since that was the only spot left in the class and stared at him he was also very pretty.....I guess it wouldn't be weird if I drew a bit of him.....but as soon as he spoke I smiled more..his voice was like honey and caramel...with some mint hidden in there...."Hello class my name Is Mr. Javier I will be your teacher for the rest of this year and next year and so will my husband Mr. Lee...Let's start with introducing ourselves yeah?..." Soon everyone was introducing their selves I had already introduced myself so now I was just drawing lewd photos of Me, Mr. Lee, and Mr. Javier....it was me being pounded into my Mr. Javier while Mr. Lee had his dick shoved all the way down my throat but...I felt a pair of eyes on me...I looked up and saw Mr. Javier looking at me...just staring at me.....it made me blush so I quickly went back to drawing and Damn...those piercing red eyes were HOT like damn....I know... Jamie Rias Corllen! You have a boyfriend! Stop looking at other men's husbands! I mentally told myself as I made the photos more detailed..."Alright class...for today you don't actually have to do anything so just relax and talk with one another Yeah? Mm..... Jamie was it? Come help me out over here yeah?" He asked and I nodded placing my black furry note book down and locking it before putting the key in my pocket and walking up to him. I was stacking up the books and stuff then Mr. Javier came up behind me and pressed his body up against mine. oh Lord I'm gonna splurge (satire) ....Mr. Javier's hand went into my pants and squeezed my butt tightly which made me jump but I didn't move or push him away. "Nice ass....id like to pound it if you wouldn't mind..." He smirked and walked away leaving me blushing like hell. Class soon ended and I was packing my things up. Once I finished packing I made my way towards the entrance of the building. As I reached my hand into my pocket I felt a piece of paper. "What could this be.." I looked at the note it was the Number from Mr. Lee. "I-it wouldn't hurt to call...." I mumbled just as Aaron pulled up in his Mercedes. "Hey baby...." I mumbled as I got into the car... Aaron didn't even bat and eye at me which annoyed me slightly. I then pulled out my phone and the paper and added the numbers to my phone then both the paper and phone was snatched out my hand. "The fuck is this?! You slutting around?! Giving out your body?! The fuck is wrong with you! You have a fucking boyfriend and yet your over here taking other people's numbers! Are you fucking stupid?! Mentally Ill?! Do I need to hurt you again?! Fucking stupid!" I stayed quiet the entire time and grabbed my phone and the paper back from him and placed them back in my purse. "I....I'm sorry Aaron...." I said quietly before he slapped me harshly making me cry. The car ride back to my house took 35 minutes and I dreaded all of it...but then I was home, I kissed his cheek and got out then waved to him just as my mom walked outside. "Hey mom" I said but she ignored me and went straight to my boyfriend's car...

To Be Continued!

W/c 1410 (without counting this part) hello everyone! I know I haven't posted in awhile but Im back and working on this story...I really do hope you guys like it and I'll probably upload more DNF every once in awhile but I'm currently working on this story! If you guys have any requests for this story (special chapters) or my DNF smut please contact me on here: TequilaNoSalt Discord: Tequila.No.Salt and Snapchat: mr.shxtxou. thank you! Goodbye!

Xoxo see you all later~ ~