All of You

Written: January 3rd, 2022

[This takes place way after "The Little Man..." after they've already established their relationship with one another. Sorry if anyone wanted to read the buildup :( !!]

pov: Resident of F402 - Jose Baden
Exhausted, the four of us returned to the manor after scavenging through the broken ship, my broken ship, down by the lakeside unsuccessfully once more. For a moment, I recalled watching a figure fly by from atop my ship. Lengthy in size, stretching to the sky above just as one would watch from below the crow's nest of a ship. I shook my head, doing my best to forget why I had even missed our departure that day.
"Jose!" suddenly my body was given a tight squeeze by the figure who had just arrived by my side, "What took you guys so long?! I missed you!" Kurt, my darling, my beloved - the man who could drown out the many sorrows burdened by my torn legacy and remind me of the light. So pure, his voice was that of a siren's: beautiful, alluring, intoxicating? I did my best to brush off that thought as my face turned sour, gently setting my face in the crook of his neck to hide my expression. I wrapped my arms around his smaller figure and relaxed in our perfectly enveloped hug. It felt so right, so perfect.
I let out a soft sigh, a short giggle bubbled from Kurt, "You missed me that much too? C'mon," his warm arms peeled away from my body, leaving my back cold and longing for his warmth again, and moved my hands from his back and into his own, giving them a soft squeeze.
He ushered me out of the hallway, said it was too cold for me to be roaming around after my mission and settled me in his room, wrapped in a blanket together. To say I was satisfied with an ending such as this one would be the least - so comfortable and warm. The heat radiating off of Kurt wasn't too hot or too cold, he was perfect for my cold body to settle and truly relax. Softly reading to me one of the books from his shelf, I began to fight the urge to sleep. I wanted to be with him longer, in this beautiful, warm paradise - wrapped in heavenly bliss. I carefully squeezed his hand, signaling him to stop reading.
"Am I reading too loud for your comfort Jose? I can slow down too if that's what you need." His concerns replaced the clear skies with a storm; a cold storm that was forming once again. It was my fault for burdening him, yet I wanted to feel warm again, I needed his warmth. Clutching onto my side of the blanket, I gently climbed into his lap and wrapped my arms around his waist, my steady breaths tickling the side of his neck. Kurt's tense body relaxed and a soft sigh of relief escaped his lips. Setting his book aside, he fixed the blanket so it wrapped around our figures again. He was so warm.
"If you wanted a hug you could've just said that." he whispered tenderly in my ear and snaked his arms across my back.
I slightly shifted my head, breathing softly into his neck, "I want to kiss you."
For a moment there was silence, a second of longing, lasting too long for comfort. Then, a hum of approval came from Kurt, "That's alright with me." and he smiled, his grip on my body melting like chocolate.
After earning his consent, I began placing soft kisses on the crook of his neck. Slow butterfly kisses making their way down his neck, his grip on me tightened and pulled me closer as they made their way down. Satisfied hums and sometimes chuckles escaped his lips as I continued pecking his skin. He began unbuckling the top buttons of his shirt, exposing the binder he wore across the chest and lifted his arms to begin removing it. After his first attempt to remove it deemed unsuccessful, he groaned in disappointment and hastily tried again.
"Here," I moved his hands from the bottom of the binder and put mine in their place, "let me." As smoothly as I spoke, I began slowly sliding the binder over his head and out of his arms. Letting out a sigh of relief, Kurt's muscles were free from captivity and ready to be explored.
I peeled away from his warmth and made my way towards his drawer, setting his binder in the correct place before climbing back on the bed. I held my arms open and Kurt immediately sat on my lap and wrapped his arms and legs around my torso. I snaked my arms beneath his to explore his bare back, resulting in a quiet squeak from Kurt as the harsh coldness of my metal arm caressed his back.
"Sorry." I sadly muttered, pulling my arm away in disappointment.
"It's okay," he repositioned my elbow with his hand to have my metal one on his back again, "I love every part of you."
I pulled my face away from his neck and faced him, his soft features were like that of an angel. His irises, full of purity and melting into happiness as he stared back at me. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek before looking back at me again, slightly craning his exposed shoulder.
Once again, soft kisses were traveling down his neck and towards his collar bone, satisfied groans filled the room as I continued moving down his shoulder and back up again.
"Ah..." I bit him softly on the collar bone before making my way up his neck again and carefully sucked on his sweet skin. With a small bruise forming already, I planted a kiss on his flesh before moving lower, this time towards his chest.
"And I love every part of you as well," I answered with another kiss to his chest "even the parts you try to hide." Another kiss to his beautifully soft skin leading to another one slightly lowered followed by another.
After making it halfway down his torso, Kurt's breathing was already unsteady. Shaky and shallow breaths making him lose his breath with my love. I looked up towards his reddened face and leveled my head with his, placing my forehead against his.
"I love you so much." I stated, planting a kiss on his lips. They were just as chapped as mine, only slightly. I felt his hands tangle themselves in my hair as he went in for another kiss. He tugged on my hair slightly, making me groan before entering his tongue in my mouth, exploring it to no end. His kiss was just as hungry as his want for affection. I was happy to oblige to his needs, allowing him to love me just as he allowed me to love him.
I began rustling his hair with my own hands before drowning in his love, immediately tilting my head to deepen the kiss. Soft moans escaped his lips as I brought his body closer to mine, trying to develop the kiss further without letting go. His affection had me wanting more, to never pull away from this moment of togetherness. So tender, so pure, so us.
After short notice, Kurt quickly pulled away and hid his face in the crook of my neck, panting like a maniac. Despite his love leaving me breathless it wasn't enough, I wanted more.
I pulled the blanket off of us and spread it out beside us on the bed, regaining my composure as I did so. He peeled away from my body and laid down on the blanket, pulling my body from the other side of the bed over him. We locked eyes for a brief moment, still breathing heavily, and I understood.
I positioned my head over the middle of his torso, placing soft kisses on his stomach, finishing what I had already started. Traveling down slowly as Kurt's breaths became more and more desperate, I eyed his buckle. With his shirt fully off, I was able to see the buckle of his pants, my warm breaths making their way to his skin. His groans became prominent and softly whimpered when I brushed my fingertips over the lower part of his stomach and clutched the brim of his pants.
I looked to his eyes, gazing up at the ceiling, overflowing with love. He shut those warm chocolate eyes of his for a moment, trying to steady his breathing.
Returning my vision to the buckle of his pants, I placed a soft kiss on his stomach before crawling up his frame and settling my body beside his. The warmth radiating off him when I snaked my arms around his exposed torso was just as red as his face when he turned over to me.
"Why'd you stop?" his voice desperate for affection just as it was for air. I stared longingly into his eyes, so full of love as he began blinking away the tears developing in the corners of his eyes.
"We've got time." I held him close and rolled his body over mine, pulling the blanket over us and kissing his forehead.
"I love you so much Kurt."
A brief period of silence was held between us, before he craned his neck up and kissed my chin, "I love you too Jose."