Y/N's Guide to having a boyfriend

Static.   

You: (mocking dipper) Welcome back to Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained, Anomaly #68: The Macaroni

Dipper apparently heard you as he runs grabbing the camera.

Dipper:  I don't sound like that Y/N!

You: (in back) yes you do!

Static.  

You: Dipper! Dipper!

Dipper: (from background) What! Are you hurt?!

The camera can hear Dipper running as your eyes widen at how quick ran over. You pointed the camera at a sweating dipper as he grips the doorway tightly looking at you.

Dipper: (pants) w-wh (WHEEEZE) what...happened.

You: uuuh nothing happened...I just wanted to show the camera what we might do today-

Dipper just groans as he sits down. He had really think something happened to you.

Dipper: okay, I thought something bad happened.. don't scare me like that. Okay?

You: (chuckle) okay! And also sorry dipper! (Kisses his cheek)

Dipper smiles with a slight flustered look as he kisses your cheek back.

Static.  

It cuts to the next day as you and Mabel were eating candies.

You: this candy is kinda salty..eh 5/10

Mabel: This one taste like ketchup! Yuck! (Spits it out) -2/10!

You: (laughs) candy that taste like ketchup? Man! That's hilarious!

You were gonna eat another piece of candy as dipper rushes in holding a vase of flowers and a stuffed animal.

Dipper: Y/N! Y/N!

You: hm? (Turns around to be faced with dipper holding the stuffed animal and vase of flowers)

Mabel: Aww! My brother is proposing to you!! (Shakes you as you felt flustered pushing Mabel off)

You: shh!

Dipper blushes shaking his head.

Dipper: these flowers and this stuffed bear reminds me of you..so I wanted to uhm..buy these for you...

You felt flustered as heat runs to your face.
You: oh dipper! This is the nicest thing you've done for me! (Hugs him tightly as he hugs you back tightly)

Mabel grabs the camera whispering to it.

Mabel: I'm gonna be the best bridesmaid!

static. 

You were floating upside down as dipper sleeps.

You were honestly bored as you tried to think of something, you teleported out of the room, and the camera shows you teleporting back, holding a glass of water and drinking it as you juggle the glass of water.

After a few minutes, have you just juggling the glass of water while holding the water in your mouth you accidentally dropped the glass of water making Dipper wake up and look at you crazy

You: (nervously chuckles while holding your hand out that glows blue) heh heh ehe good evening dipper-

You reverted the glass back before your dropped it as dipper grabs your arm as you grunt.

Static

You: Welp that was basically my guide to having a boyfriend, well I'm trapped under a sleeping dipper...so Uuh

You pat dipper's back who snores as your body was getting crushed.

You: yeah....bye guys! Thanks for watching!

Static