Interacting ☁🎀

Chapter 2: Interacting ☁🎀

"Cat is so unsocial." Hana said.
"Cat, you should definitely socialize and interact with people more; i'm banning you from my house until 7. Make friends or else." continues Hana.

"Okay."

As cat goes outside she sees a festival happening next door. It was called Colourful Festival. A festival where people share about who they are and make friends.
Kaysie thought, "Oh. Sharing who i am and make friends, thats definitely socialization."
So she bought a ticket and went in the festival.

She found out her 2 friends Myuuki and May were there too.
So she went to them.
"Myuu?! May?! Hey there!.." she greeted Myuuki and May.
"EH!!?
Oh, sorry. It's just that i don't expect you, Kaysie to be in a festival about socializing and sharing their personality." said May.
"Y..yeah. My sister Hana forced me to socialize." Kaysie responded.

Friends..
New friends, huh?

As soon as Kaysie went deeper in the festival, the festival started.
The host was a girl probably the same age as Kaysie named Hasani.
"Hello hello everyone! Lets start this festival on a great time!
Anyways, who wants to introduce theirself first and make new friends?~" Hasani said.

"Meeee!!!! MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" shouted .. Ella.

"Alright, pink hair girl comes up first! The hot pink one. Not the light pink one sorry!" Hasani said.

"Alrighty there..
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!!!!! My name is Ella Kennedy and i love DRAWING!!!!!!!! PLEASE BE FRIENDS WITH ME PLEASE PLEASE!!! Im 19 years old and IM GONNA BE 20 NEXT MONTHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Guys i love ducks too if you like ducks BE FRIENDS WITH MEEEEE AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! And i love coconuts DRINK AND EAT COCONUTS ARE HEALTHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Okay im done! Who wants to be friends with me?!??!"
- Ella.

"Oh! A very energetic and nice introduction! Clap clap everybody!" said Hasani.

A round of applause happens.

"Woooh! Thats one of an introduction." May says.

....
Isn't that Ella..? Yeah. That is Ella. Definitely Ella. I remember her going to the same art class with me.
- Myuuki's mind.
....

"Ella.. Nice name. But shes too energetic to me.. Probably not it.." says Kaysie.
"Oh. Next introduction already. I missed what Hasani said." Kaysie continues.

"Uhm..Hello!
My names Nineko. Im 20. I like playing games. I love cats. And you know it already from my hat. And.. You should definitely purchase an item from my shop. It has cat stuff in it. I did that because Hasani said advertising was allowed. Also i have a partner. His name is Rae. I like him. I came here because i only have 2 friends. Please be friends with me."

"Perfect..?" Kaysie says.
"Im gonna come up to her in the end of the festival." Kaysie continues.

The end of the festival..

Kaysie comes up to the green haired girl, Nineko.
"H..hi! My name is Kaysie and i heard your introduction at the festival. I liked it and i want to.. Be friends with you..! I also like cats.. Whats your shops name?" Kaysie greets her and introduces herself, along with a question.

"Oh! Hello.. I'm Nineko.. You probably knew already. I was about to go home but.. I think we can hang for a bit in a cat cafe. What do you think?" Nineko asks.

They end up going on the cat cafe for a few hours. Had fun. Myuuki and May decided to be friends with Nineko too. They might be a new squad; but the thing is Nineko already has a trio. So they decided to be best friends but not too close.

Nineko.. She was really... Nice. And she was just like me. I dont know how i managed to find someone like me. She sounded like me, too. And she was really pretty.

I originally thought she would be bad

I originally thought she would be bad.. But its the complete opposite. I hope we will hang together again soon. I like her personality.

"See ya Nineko! You were a really good one, trust me." said May.
"Goodbye Nineko. See you soon." said Myuuki.

"See you guys! Lets go to this cafe again soon. With Myuuki, May and Kaysie." said Nineko

"Bye..!"

As the clock hit 7:00 PM, Kaysie went back home and she was greeted by her sister Hana.

"How did it went? Was it good? Got any friends? New ones?" asked Hana.
"Yeah. I got one. A new friend. We also went to a cafe. Your unlucky you didnt get to." Kaysie replied.
"Danggg!!!! I'm tryna be a good big sister y'knoww??? Act like im yer ma or sum." said Hana.
"Shut up. I'll be in my lab finishing my work." said Kaysie.

Kaysie went to her lab to finish this one mixture.
She wants to test it on a human now..

Things are gonna go downfall...

———————————

The fun is finally starting lmfao
-your author, eiko