000 - prologue

irl

"Gia." She turns around. "Mrs. Giggles! Did you need help with something?" She asks. "Yes, actually. I need you to spy on my husband and son. I've gotten reports that their behavior hasn't been good."

Gia looked confused as ever. "How would I help with that? I mean, how can i get close enough with both of them?" She questions.

"I'll say that your Donagan's niece and, your parents died. You couldn't get ahold of him, so you messaged me." Mrs. Giggles explains.

"I guess it does help that my name starts with G. Obviously he has a weird obsession with it. Anyway, what about your daughter? Do I spy on her too or, is she in on it?" Gia had many questions.

"She knows. There is a few things that you may need to know though." Gia nods. "Your last name had to be temporarily changed to Giggles. No calling your mom because, as much as i love my best friend, she has a big mouth."

Gia agreed. Her mom did indeed have a big mouth. "One more thing. Anyone with the last name Cortez is forbidden to get close with our family."

"Why? I'm technically not even apart of the family." She asks.

"You are now. It's a thing between the boys. Donagan doesn't like Gregorio, Gary doesn't like Juni."

"Nonsense. I know Greg, he's a good man. Well, he seems to not be able to remember my face, but it's fine." She was so confused. "Fine. I'll spy on your family." She agreed.

"Great. Just one thing though. You're becoming an official spy of the OSS." Gia's eyes widen. It was her dream to work for the OSS.

The only reason she hadn't yet, was because you have to be recommended to work for them. She decided to work as a lone spy until her day finally came.

Looks like today was her day.

mya speaks !
hey lol

how i feel after making every oc x oc fic with malachi as the fc: 😼

ANYWAY !

i love you all so so much ! have a nice day and stay healthy (eat chips for me bc i ran out 🙏🙏)