Part 4

???'s POV:

Y/n......

Y/n, Y/n, Y/n.

How have I never seen you before? All this time, you were right in front of me, but I never noticed you. That was, until today. The first time I was graced by your mere sight, I felt drawn to you, as you are to me. From that point on, I knew you would be mine.

I followed you around for the rest of the day. It felt like I couldn't be away from you without the reassurance that you were safe. So, for that reason, I stayed by your side, making sure that no harm would come to you. That's what lovers do, right? Protect each other. Whatever the cost. My, I must sound like a crazed fan when I word it like this, but the raw feeling of your presence speaks for itself.

I was so intoxicated by it when you were resting. A helpless doe, free to wander the dangerous world but unaware of the harm and hurt it will cause them. I was going to shift my position in my hiding spot, but unfortunately my clothes got stuck in the bushes and natural instinct took over from there. I feared being discovered, but it didn't feel like the right time. I was meant to be your invisible guardian for a few more weeks at least, until I had sorted out....arrangements for my beloved.

You will be mine, I promise. And when you are, you will be safe with me.

You will be mine.

You will be mine.

You are mine.

Mine.

Mine.