𝟎𝟎𝟏, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭

•• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ••

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

• 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘞𝘓 •
(𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗅𝖾s 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇)

┈┈┈┈․° ☣︎ °․┈┈┈┈

ALL EYES WERE LOCKED IN THE SAME PLACE, as the elevator got closer, fear and doom spread through their minds. Standing in front of the adults, Seven hadn't needed to be told where to place herself, if someone had to fight it would be her, long forgotten her weakened mind and sore body.

As the elevator graunched in place, nothing but silence came from inside stunning the group, until a steady trail of blood seeped from under the door quickly. It soon reached Ethan who jumped back in disgust as the sticky liquid stained his shoes.

"What the hell?" Isabelle muttered when the doors opened. In all its glory there it stood. Nothing but mangled bodies hastily thrown in. Everyone stayed still, in shock at the state of the people a few meters away, scratches longer than a foot throughout their torsos, pieces of bowels and intestines mixing on the floor, and gastric acid leaking all over.

It took all of Seven's strength not to throw up as the grown-ups began arguing.
               (Was that how people felt when they saw what she did?)

She didn't think she had ever seen such mangled corpses, not even during training and testing.
               (Of course that's how people felt, why wouldn't they?)

"That was it? Is it over now? We should go," said Carl, shakily walking toward the elevator.

How were they even functioning after everything that had happened? How did they take charge and plan and act like the world as they know it isn't fading away by the second?

"How do we know it didn't go down?" Isabelle asked, holding the elevator door open when Carl tried to close it.

Seven doesn't understand what it means, or why everyone it's acting like it can't be a person who did it. The scratches look terrible, but if she and her sister can do what they do can't someone else hurt these people in this specific way?

She is 007 and her sister is 011, what about the other numbers? There's need to be at least eleven, maybe one of them came back, to get revenge... possibly? She could never remember if she ever met others. A blurry girl sometimes flooded her mind, but nothing she could piece together very well.

"How do we know it didn't go up?" Retorted Ethan, walking inside the elevator too, amid organs and bodily fluids, leaving only Isabelle and Seven outside.