Chapter 6: Sports Festival!

No One's P.O.V

It was the day of the sports festival. Before Gunha and Misaki left for school for the event, they decided to have a small meeting along with Kakine and Mugino in the living room of their apartment to discuss their next move.

Misaki: So, the sports festival is finally here! Two weeks really is a long time to wait.

Gunha: You got that right. While we show our esper powers out there, it's probably time for you two to start doing vigilante work and some investigation.

Kakine: Let me guess, we are going after Stain right? He attacked Iida's brother during this time period.

Gunha: Yep. However your job isn't to kill him or get rid of him that early because that will end up affecting Iida's character development. Your job is to-

Mugino: Save his brother when he has minor injuries after being attacked with the first blow and drive Stain away yeah?

Gunha: Are you two mind readers or what? Anyways that's just the gist of it. But according to the story, his brother is attacked in Hosu during the lunch hours. Which means you have to get there and do a stakeout and make your move when you see him.

Kakine: But the distance between here and Hosu is nearly an hour and a half using a train which means we need to leave now and be there before lunch.

Gunha: In that case you guys better get moving and head on out to Hosu and we will go to the sports festival.

Mugino: Okay then, good luck on the sports festival and don't you dare lose especially in the tournament.

Misaki: Do you know who you're talking to? At this point losing for me and all of us is impossible. We are Level 5s and we are unstoppable in this world!

Kakine: That's true. But in terms of power wise, you're at the bottom of the list, Misaki. But at least unlike the canon one, you are physically athletic and good in martial arts.

Misaki: I thought for a second there you were going to say something insulting, I wouldn't have gone to use my mental out on you.

Kakine: Yeah good luck with that.

Misaki: Big talk from someone who doesn't have resistance from it. That's why you're second ranked.

Kakine: Oh shut up!

Gunha: Anyways less talking more moving, we are going to be late for both the train and the sports festival if we continue sticking around here for long.

Misaki: Right! Let's go!

Mugino: Yeah. The earlier the better.

The four then left the apartment splitting ways instantly as they reached the bottom now going to their separate ways to their assigned objectives, agreeing to meet up again at the end of the day.

________________________________________________________________________________

With Gunha and Misaki [No P.O.V]

It was now time for the sports festival as the two along with the others were in the waiting room wearing the gym uniforms as they were casually making conversations to each other and most of it was about the sports festival.

Misaki: Jeez....I don't know if I should be excited or nervous, especially we are going to be the stadium.

Gunha: Hate to say it but I'm on the same wavelength as you. But it's leaning more to the excitement part rather than nervousness.

Misaki: Then just say you're excited then!

Gunha: I'm 80% excited, 20% nervous. That is clearly what I meant.