R-Chapter 2: The Boss and A Peculiar Teacher.

Authors Note: SO ITS A HAPPY NEW YEAR, WELCOME TO YEAR 2024 AND FOR THIS LONG DUE UPDATE, i HOPE THAT YOU'D LIKE IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ah, maybe I was the one with a separation anxiety disorder.' Tsuna thought dazedly, standing rooted on his place, not even trying to reply to the ominous greeting he received.

In front of him was a person he'd never wished to encounter again, not before and not for eternity. Sharp slanted eyes, handsome face, bastard attitude. You name it. The man that sad casually on one of the chair tables was the epitome picture of a bully if you could ever find one that can topple it.

"What? Dame-Tsuna, cat got your tongue. Should I pull it out? Come on, it's been years, you should say something!" The student exclaimed, gathering laughter from his peers.

Hideyoshi Masao, excellent grades, charismatic aura, demon personality. He was Tsuna's main tormentor and the origin of the 'Dame-Tsuna' moniker that grew up stuck with Tsuna as others had viewed. Ranging from physical to verbal bullying, as well as downright student manipulation, he was and still perhaps is the utmost vile person you'd meet hiding behind the most angelic smiles.

Comparatively, Tsuna is a boss, or rather a boss to be. He was soon to be the Vongola Decimo, so what is a bully in return? It's already been 5 years since he last saw the guy. Lesser since he met Reborn and ever since, Tsuna had changed. He should be unfazed already, right?

But still Tsuna stood frozen, as there was a bubbling uncomfortable feeling from the pits of his stomach as cold sweat formed from behind as feelings of trepidation washed over him unsure of what to do or what to think. He is aware he should speak, laugh it off, but his jaws were locked tight in an adamant refusal to speak. This would most certainly piss Hideyoshi off but, he really wasn't sure what to say.

As Hideyoshi frowned, and the buffoons that surrounded him snickered sensing the danger Tsuna was digging for himself, Tsuna felt he should response in some way lest Hideyoshi get upset or it could be worse.

"What are you doing standing here in the hallway? Class will be starting soon." A deep and snarky voice called out from Tsuna snapping him out of his stupor. Soft bells began to ring in the back of Tsuna's mind seeing how he was sneaked upon and not having any idea until he was close, that's not everyday occurrence.

"Proceed to your seats if don't want to be marked absent, oh... and seat properly" The man said as he went past Tsuna tapping him on the shoulder while directing the last part to the students who were still too busy to fix themselves. Taking this cue for granted, Tsuna went ahead to the empty seat at the back, placed by the window. Typical empty seat. Perhaps due to the sunlight that slips softly into the room when the morning sun hits the school.

When everyone was settled, the morning greetings rang out quickly then the man introduced his self.

"The name's Kagiura Rentaro, your homeroom teacher for the whole school year and your Oral Comms subject teacher. Recently hired, and technically your supervisor for all sorts of things within the school. If you have questions go ahead and ask, not that I promise to answer questions unrelated to academics accurately."

His introduction was brief and that was all the students needed to start firing questions which their teacher, Kagiura-sensei, answered rapidly as well in short sentences or phrases, sometimes just giving a short yes or no.

He was enigmatic, looks are above average but probably not as handsome as Gokudera, Xanxus or even Hibari. There were only a few of the students who did not join, which Tsuna was a part of. He opted to observe first and reassess what happened earlier.