One Day

It was so painful that heart could not keep the beatings properly. Bright is in the edge of confession, not knowing of proper words to express his so dear love to the younger. There was too much intimacy from the beginning. It's been almost 7 years. How can love to be covered forever? This love is forbidden but how can he not love to a sweet man like Win? He is a person who is so soft hearted, kind, smiley, friendly and of all those things Bright is very possessive.

Without knowing any of Bright's feelings Win suddenly came and sat near him. "Hey what are you thinking so hard?" Bright didn't hear it; he was so much into thinking of making Win his. Only his. "Phi are you ok?. Hellooo" Win Shaked the older's shoulder and asked. Bright came to reality and saw his love was staring at him like looking at a creep. "Yup I am all good. Why?" "I called you several times now, you were in a dream world I guess". Bright sighed.

"Yes, a beautiful dream. Where you became mine". It rang an alarm in Win's mind. "Do you know what you just said?" "Yes, I know. I am enough pretending to be distant. I love you. I love you so much. I want you close to me. This gap between us is eating me alive." Win gulped and stared back. He couldn't say anything. It was too heavy to understand what happened.