STALKER?!?!

Yeji pov
-------------
So today Hyunjin i guess had a mission and went early without eating i felt bad for him, WHAT why am i concerned about him

But now i wanna go to a club cause its been a lot since i drinked and im not a very good drinker so Hyunjin for sure will make fun of me

12:00pm

As i decided what to wear to the party i went to my car and drove to the club bro it was soooooooo big

(What our queen wore)I walked inside the club and explored the place after lookin here and there i took champagne and started drinking i think its not bad and not good i drank 3 cups and danced the night away after feeling tired i went to a room w...

I walked inside the club and explored the place after lookin here and there i took champagne and started drinking i think its not bad and not good i drank 3 cups and danced the night away after feeling tired i went to a room which had two bed there was a man who was sleeping i layed on the other bed but didnt sleep but before i locked the door which i regretted the most the man suddenly woke "ooh look what we got here" that guy said "uhhh i think you misunderstood im going" but before i could get out he pinned me on the bed but i kicked his stomach and went to the door and tried to opening the door but it was hard but when he got closer it opened like seriously the door has favouritism i ran he ran behind me but then i went upstairs thinking i lost him and i started knocking on a random door really hard but when he was about catch me the door opened with a sleepy shirtless Hyunjin"HYUNJIN LET ME IN PLSS"
"You are not supposed to get in" that guy came to me and took my by my wrist i just screamed "HYUNJIN" but before he could get me into any other
Room someone snatched my waist and i landed on his chest i looked up and saw a furious hyunjin he clenched his jaw "do you know who i am" the man asked "why?your mama didnt tell you" hyunjin sneered back "come on yeji lets not waste our time"

He dragged me into the room and yelled at me"YEJI YOU SHOULD NOT COME TO A PLACE LIKE THIS ITS DANGEROUS" "BUT ITS MY WISH I CAN DEFEND MYSELF" "YEAHHH AND HOW" "WITH THIS DAGGER I CAN DEFEND MYSELF,AND WHY ARE YOU HERE" "BECAUSE I WANTED TO"
"Now lets go home" geez cant he be any colder
___________
Saurrrrrrrr im so sorry that its a short chapter babe's im trying but still i will try to upload everyday love ya