Sheela You Nasty

Michael's Pov

I woke up to see Rachael getting ready to go out. "Babe, where you going?"
"Out."
"Out? For how long and where?"
"Going to look for a new job."
"Ok, but you know you can't go without givin' me that body," I said smirking.
"Baby, I can't do that right now. I'm on my period."
"Ugghh, that sucks. But you got a mouth right," I asked, while she gave me an evil look.
"Hmmm, fine I'll give you a blow job, happy????"
I lay on my bed, chillin', she starts kissing my neck, my pecks, my abs, reaching my underwear she starts tugging at it hard, til she just gave up and tore it off of me. She put my d*** in my mouth and started swirling her tongue an deep throatin' it, this lasted for about 10mins. She suddenly stopped, and that pissed me tf off, I held her by her hair and slammed her mouth on it, tears came to her eyes, but I just continued pumping it in and out until I came all over her face, I could tell she enjoyed it and so did I.
"Mmmm. Well that was fun but I gotta get cleaned up, I'll be home soon," she said as she walked to the bathroom.
"I hope you do shit like this often, baby," I yelled at her from the bed.
"Whatever," she said glaring at me as she exited the bathroom. She leaves 5mins later.
I left the house an hour later, and went to the bar. I was looking around and saw an old flame, Sheela, like damn she changed a lot. I approached and struck up a conversation. "Hey, Sheela."
"Hi, Mike."
"What are you doing here by yourself."
"Well I was trying to forget the fact that I'm bored of my same old dull life."
"Oh really, hmm well let's spice things up then, what do you wanna do?"
"Hm, idk, you wanna come over to my place, Mike?"
"Hell yeah, why not."
We quickly left the bar and pull up to her house, we got out of the car and I closed the door behind us, that's when she ambushed me and pushed me up on her kitchen counter. "Hm, you know, I've never f***ed anyone on a counter, you'd be my first," I said, it was a lie though.
"Sounds good to me. How you wanna do this?" she asked looking me dead in the face.
"I'm gonna prop you up, back against the wall and give it to you. No mercy."
"Damn-," she said before I cut her off. I pushed her up on the wall and lifted her up, I unzipped my pants, put my hand under her skirt, then I drew her G-string panties to the side and slid my d*** into her, immediately hitting her gspot, she screamed and moaned in pleasure as she bounced on my c**k taking all of it inside and her tightness gripped my d**k, I could tell she hadn't been f***ed in a while now. "I'm ready for you to lay me on the cold, hard counter now," she whispered in my ear, before letting out a loud moan. I brought her over to the counter and set her on the counter top; I stood on the counter and told her to get on her knees and give me head. She didn't even hesitate, she just started deep throatin' my c**k going faster and faster; the cold metal on her tongue tickling my d**k. I started holding her head down, while I f***ed her face, stretching the corner of her mouth and fattening her cheeks by slapping my d**k on her face. "Hmm," she mumbled still sucking. I moaned and grabbed her by the arms, pulling her up; I turned her to face the corner of the wall. I stood behind her setting her in the backshot position, then I started slamming my d**k into her hard and fast. "Uggh, Mike you just know how to hit it in the right spot; to make me go crazy for your big c**k!" she shouted.
"Ohh yeah you know what it do," I said pounding my d**k inside her p****.
I could tell that she was about to cme and so was I. She started trembling, but that only turned me on more. "Time to get down on your knees again, baby girl," I insisted, she does as she was told; she starts to jerk me off; as I came on her face and in her mouth she exhaled and got up rubbing her clit slowly, looking like a horny nymph. "I want more. So what do you say round 2?"she said smirking at me.
"Hmm next time, I wouldn't want my wife to suspect anything."
"Hm what a shame."
"Yeeeeeaahh," I whinnied.
Before i left I gave her my number. I zipped up my pants, fixed my hair and quickly left Sheela's place, then I pulled up to my drive way, quickly going inside, but Rachael wasn't home, so I just went to sleep.

______________
This is longer than the first one.
Should I update or nah?
Feedback is greatly appreciated💕
And I introduced a new character: Sheela: she's short, Caucasian, blue eyes, brown hair at shoulder length and a baby face.
There's a lot more characters coming up, not sure if I should continue..
Comment and vote please😩😔

-Ashleigh™