chapter 18

Suga continuously splash the water on his face but the redness from his cheeks wouldn't fade no matter what he does..he didn't knew why his heart was racing his fingers were trembling and knees felt weak whenever he was close to Jimin..his scent made him so weak and trembling he never imagined.

Suga opened two buttons of his white soaked shirt the red marks were preety obvious on the pale skin making him gulp..

"Wh..why did he do this?" Suga thought to himself he didn't knew why Jimin did this Suga looked at himself in the mirror he looked pale and flustered it was very unsightly appearance...

He..wasn't even attractive he wonder what Jimin even liked about him...? Oh..his blood.

He only wants your blood don't get too attached to him Suga scolded himself.
The door knob of the bathroom twisted suddenly startling him as Suga quickly buttoned his shirt as he opened the door.

"You took ages!" Taehyung said as he looked at Suga and paused.
"H..hey what's wrong are you sick?" Taehyung asked.

"N..no" Suga said looking at the mirror he was glad he had showered before Taehyung opened the door.

"Come down to eat you don't look well..and why do you smell so strongly of roses and wine?" Taehyung asked as Suga heart almost dropped.

But he didn't flinch as he spoke, "that, I changed my soap" Suga said walking out of the bathroom.

Taehyung eyes roamed around the bathroom there was only vanilla scent soaps his eyes slightly narrowed.

"Okay" he said closing the bathroom door walking after Suga.

Suga went back to work but he could not focus at all he had sprayed heavy scent on him to conceal the smell which made it worse he was feeling very light headed.

"Did you jump into the perfume bottle or it fall on you?" Aron asked covering his nose making Suga feel a bit embarrassed.

"Do I smell that bad?" Suga asked him playfully leaning closer as Aron stepped back.

"Pathetic" he muttered.

"I am here, Jungkook ah" Taehyung said knocking on his Jungkook's door..
"Why isn't he opening...?" Taehyung muttered Suga had urgently asked him to deliver this letters to him.

"Are you in there?" Taehyung called out again knocking when the butler appeared stopping taeyung from opening the door.

"Master is not in his study you should go to the bedroom" he said as Taehyung looked a bit suprised at him he wasn't sure how he suddenly appeared here.

"Okay!" Taehyung said as he went towards Jungkook's room the butler took in a breath.

"Why did you send him to the master room? Didn't you said master hates anyone entering in his room?
The maid asked worried.

"You are new here, you don't who he is!" The butler scolded her making her confuse.

"He is different then others and if he ever visit you should too send him to the master directly that's an unspoken rule everyone obeys here" the butler said as the maid nodded her head.

Taehyung reached towards Jungkook's door but stopped slightly and knocked on the door.

The door was opened revealing a beautiful girl she was dressed in a beautiful dress pressing a white clothe against her neck that seems to be bleeding slightly Taehyung eyes widened in realisation...

She was Jungkook's new feeder.
"Um..who are you?" She asked blinking as Taehyung almost forze, "u.m..I where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked smiling or atleast trying to he felt a pang in his heart he felt very heavy the grip on the letters tighten almost curbling the paper.

"He is in the shower" she said smiling a bit Taehyung gulped the way she talked about Jungkook so intimately made Taehyung a bit sad.

"Yo..u can wait" she said as Taehyung stood in the doorway not moving in
"No..I will leave" Taehyung said as he was about to leave he felt something wet and cold on his wirst.

"Stop right there!" Jungkook said holding Taehyung wirst firmly.

Taehyung looked at jungkook suprised who wasn't even dressed properly he was only in bath robe his chest peaking slightly his Hair was still dripping.

"Y-you?! What are you doing?!" Taehyung said flustered trying to remove Jungkook's hand from his.

"Who said you could leave?" Jungkook asked him slightly narrowing his eyes Taehyung could feel his cheeks heating up the tightness in his heart slightly losing up.

"I thought you were busy" Taehyung said looking at the girl as Jungkook looked back at him with narrowed eyes.

"Leave" he commanded at once his tone cold then ice as the girl bowed and quickly left.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung inside the room closing the door.
"Don't even leave unless I ask you to" Jungkook told him finally letting go of his wirst.

Taehyung looked down at the red finger print evident on his wirst.
Jungkook too noticed and rubbed his neck,

"Sorry about that, I heard your voice in the shower..and you were about to leave so.." Jungkook whispered.

"It's fine" Taehyung said, he just felt happy like Jungkook cared about him more then that girl.

"Letters from Suga" Taehyung said Jungkook took those letters putting them in the drawer by the bed.

"You should wear some clothes" Taehyung said siting on his bed.

"I know" Jungkook said facing him
"Did you found something?' Jungkook asked him.

"Not really" Taehyung said looking around the room.

"Let's have lunch together" Jungkook asked him as Taehyung smiled,
"Do you even know what I like?" Taehyung asked him in just a split second Jungkook was right in front of him the water dropping on Taehyung cheek from his hair making him suprise.

Taehyung gulped Jungkook face was very close to his, "is there anything I do not know about you?" Jungkook whispered into his ears taehyung could feel his heart racing..

"I..i" Taehyung wanted to make some space between them so he back away only to fall on the bed completely.

Jungkook smirked putting his hands by Taehyung's side caging him, "this is even better" Jungkook said making taehyung blushed.

"Mo..move away" he said.
"I will" Jungkook said as he leaned down
Taehyung closed his eyes his was holding onto the bed sheets tightly.

"Maybe some other time" Jungkook whispered against taheyung lips moving away taheyung looked at ceiling pouting.

"I don't want to have lunch with you" Taehyung said getting up from the bed with a pout.