chapter 19- I'll wait!

AUTHOR'S POV-

"What you think, she'll accept his proposal.. hain na!" Sayantani asked Siddharth.

Both of them sat together at the window of Sayantani's room. They already knew about Ishaan's confession.
It was night time and a light easterly wind was blowing and they were sitting facing each other.

"Pata nhi, dekhte Hain" Siddharth said shrugging his shoulders.
"To, hum bhi 4 saal pahle mile the" she asked with a shine on her eyes.

Siddharth bowed his head slightly and smiled slightly while remembering something.
"Hmm, You were wearing a mask then, that's why I couldn't recognize you in college. But I should recognize you by your way of quarreling and your habit of embarrassing yourself every moment" he said.

Sayantani smirked and rolled her eyes.
"Huhh, I too should have recognized you by your ego, rudeness and attitude, but the thing is, I don't remember people" she said spontaneously.

Siddharth smiled. She is still the same as she was 4 years ago.
He looked at Sayantani's eyes. Don't know what happened to him today, he was feeling the desire to hug Sayantani. And he wanted to tell her all his feelings but perhaps it was not time yet. He couldn't do anything except admire her for an eternity.

He looked at her. Leaning at the back wall she was listening to music with her eyes closed. Maybe she daydreamed about her fictional men with her and smiled like an Idiot. All the readers do the same?
Maybe yes but he was one thousand times sure that no one is looking this adorable, admirable and fascinating and magical like her.

He leaned back to the wall, folded his arms and looked at her. He chuckled softly

" Thank God it was you, 4 years ago and 4 years later too. Thank God I found you again.
Otherwise perhaps I would never have known that part of my heart that I have felt since your arrival. It is because of you that I have felt all those tinkling sensational things which never meant anything to me.
Thank you for existing here.. in my fucking life" he said in his own mind.

Sayantani half opened her eyes, she saw him looking at her

Sayantani half opened her eyes, she saw him looking at her. How does it feel when you turn your gaze towards someone to look at him secretly and then you find out that he has been looking at you for a quite long time.

"Kya? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho?" Sayantani asked. She didn't expect any cringe answers from Siddharth.

"Umm, aab ye to nhi kahunga ki chaand ko dekh Raha tha, This would be unfair" Siddharth said with a smirk.

Sayantani felt a little bad, Yes, she was not that beautiful . [Only she thinks that!]
but Siddharth could say something nice. She smiled shook her head slightly. But then siddharth's words hit her thoughts and she couldn't stop blushing.

"When the moon, seeing you in front of itself, hid itself in the clouds out of shame, then it is not unfair to you to call you beautiful as the moon when you are prettier". He said softly.