8. luna💝

Guys I m so sorry if not updating on times as I promised as I m not good right now I m having cough cold with sour throat and tonsils and high fever. Pray for my recovery.

Enjoy the chapter.....

__________________________________________________

In courtroom with Tae

Tae enter in the courtroom with his most famous blank face holding the dark aura without his crown on his head which he most probably forgot in his room.

Everyone were on their knees to greet their emperor accept jimin who just bowed a lil due to his pregnancy. But when Tae saw jimin he immediately move towards him and make him sit making jimin to smile and pat his back making Tae to give a node to him responding jimin.

As it was only the family matter so weren't everyone present only namjoon yoonmin and hobi was present. Tae sat on his throne and nodded his head taking the greetings.

Tae:-(deep dominant voice) at ease (everyone stand) you all can take your seat and tell me the matter what is it.

Jimin:-(cracked voice) T-taehyungie m-my kookie please f-find my son my b-baby
he just said all this in broken words and sob left his mouth. Yoongi pat his back releasing his calming pheromones which help jimin to be at a lil ease.

Yoongi:- your majesty

Tae:- their is only us hyung stop being formal.

Yoongi:- Tae please find our son he is missing from last night. He was their with us had dinner together and when I went into his room he was sleeping but may be after that he sneaked out because we denied him to go out but he didn't returned till now please Taehyungie find our son he is really innocent. He is omega and today itself he turned 18 please Tae do something

Not knowing their son isn't innocent anymore not knowing he was asking help from the one who have their son from the one who took their baby's innocence.

Tae:- Namjoon hyung tell all the soldiers to go and search for the prince of busan kingdom and prepare for my leave too I can sense him by the scent of yoonmin hyung on him. (He turned towards yoongi) what is his name hyung?

Yoongi was going to tell the name but at the same time the door of the courtroom open making Tae angry but his anger calm down seeing the person but yoonmin became shocked to see the person. Namjoon stand on his knees accept yoomin and hobi.

??:- JEON JUNGKOOK

As jinkook enter inside the courtroom alpha was on his immediately in front of his luna making kook give a small smile.

Tae forward his hand for jungkook to take which the said male accepted with a smile and blushed cheeks.

Tae make his towards the throne leading jungkook with him where as jin went towards his usual place that is the left side of the throne where Tae sits and at the right his mate namjoon was standing.

Tae sat on his throne and jungkook just stand their beside the alpha or he thought so doing that but tae swiftly make him come in front of him by the hand which was in his own hand and make him sit the thigh of his stretched leg making kook to get stiffed in his pleace while blushing furiously his cheeks ears and neck turned red.

Thanks to his viel that none can notice his state right now or it must be hella embarrassing. But alphas next question made him come out of blushing state.

Tae tunred towards the shocked couple and commander and again ask the same question not before introducing kook to them not knowing he was introducing their own son and prince to them.

Tae:- hyungs and commander meet the luna Or the empress of whole South Korea my soon to be wife and mate.

said making the three mentioned males to be in more shock but more than that the parents were funing in anger and due to the pregnancy hormones it took troll over jimin and he shouted at his son at the top of his lungs

Jimin:-(red face due to anger) JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK HOW DARE YOU (breathing heavily)

He shouted making all the present their to flinch and to rise the anger in the emperor's veins how dare some to call his luna in that tone.

But if talk about the called male the said luna he was praying for his ass not to be beaten by his eomma who was coming towards him holding his belly.

Jimin come towards jungkook and twist his ears who winced in pain and pull him of off Tae's lap make Tae to rage but he can't charge the pregnant male.

Jimin:- HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE ALL OF US WORRIED WHEN YOU HERE WAS ENJOYING WITH YOUR ALPHA COULDN'T YOU JUST WAIT FOR A DAY HUH HOW DA~~(cut if by the whine)

Jungkook:- eomma eomma leave me please it hurting uiiii ahhh eomma yahh

Tae:-(deep voice) STOP...

Now Tae can't bare his mate in pain so he shouted making the room courtroom fell into a dead silent.

Tae:-(can't process the eomma word) what is happening here?

Yoongi:- jungkook is our son Tae(said making Tae shocked) who was missing from last night (angry) but here he was just enjoying making all of us worried their.

Yoongi know from the starting that his son loves Tae from the starting as Kook never hide anything from him. So kook at the very beginning told yoongi him being in love with Tae which yoongi approved after watching the sincerity the love for Tae in his son's eyes as He knew that Tae is perfect for his son.

Now Tae was regretting more his eyes showed sorrow which got unnoticed by everyone cause his face was still blank accept kook was read Tae's eyes just like a open book.

He left his eomma who was still boring whole with his glares at him but he didn't care he just care about his mate right now. He went towards Tae and hold his hands assuring him that he didn't did anything wrong their is no need of being guilty cause if one have to be guilty that is he himself.

Kook:-(whispered) alpha (called getting Tae's attention) I wants to talk to my parents alone.

Said making Tae to have ungly feeling he get stiffed at his place which kook felt and rubbed his back and release his calming pheromones making him somewhat at ease.

Tae hesitantly node his head but he was feared. Their was fear inside him that kook will leave yoonmin will take their son with them and he won't be able to deny them. But still he agreed for kook.

Tae:- so it's end here luna can talk to his parents inside the chamber and also Commander can also rest in his chamber. Namjin will alot the chambers for you (he bow turned towards yoonmin) and hyung please stay here today as it my luna's birthday which we are celebrating.

Saying this all he left the courtroom with his straight face but with heavy heart and messed up mind filled with every possibilities of kook leaving him.

Here namjin lead them to the chambers and leave from their for them to have their privacy.

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️