Main character introduction

Name : Rusvane Zandeek

Age : 18

Height : 6'2½

Likes : Guns (she brought some with her), explosives (hand grenade is attached to her belt), blades (pocket knife in her jaket's pocket),Men (ofc)

Dislike : Crying children (but she loves trouble makers), People who talk alot, people who cry alot (sorry Zenitsu)

Bio : Rusvane is a girl who treats people like hell (unless they're non talkative), she carries guns like pistols, ak-47, shotgun, and a flamethrower (the ones that look like guns). She also carries a katana (somehow stole a nichirin blade from a swordsmith 💀💀)

Apperance (looks) : Rusvane or Ruvas (Rroo-via-s) has blonde hair and grey eyes. Her hair is long (till her hip), always down and somehow always perfect. She wears a black crop top with fishnets that covers her shown belly, black skirt (till the middle of her thigh), a fur jacket, black long socks, and boot heals (the heals which are like boots).

Her slayer uniform apperance : Her uniform is pitch black, normal shirt,and she wears a long skirt and pants (Muichiro type pants) underneath the skirt.
_________________________________

Next chapter is going to be made tomorrow (so I have time to make it long.)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 03 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ₐₛ Fₒᵣ ᵢ ₐₘ ₜₕₑ Wᵢₙdy ₗₒᵥₑy ₛₐₖᵤᵣₐ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें