Prologue

He had always known he was different. He had abilities that no one else had, not even his adoptive parents. He could control the elements, perform magic, and travel through time. He was a tribrid, a rare and powerful being born from three different bloodlines: Kryptonian, witch, and wizard.

His name was Pierce Silverdore, but he preferred to go by Pierce. He was the son of Kara Zor-El, a Kryptonian superhero who had saved the world from countless threats. She had fallen in love with a wizard named Sirius Black, a member of the Order of the Phoenix, a group of rebels who fought against the Dark Lord Voldemort. They had conceived Pierce in a moment of passion, unaware of the consequences of their union. Sirius had died in a battle, leaving behind a letter and a ring for his son, hoping that he would one day find them and learn the truth.

Pierce was also the son of Melinda Warren, a powerful witch who had started the line of the Charmed Ones, a legendary trio of sisters who had protected the world from evil for generations. She had been reincarnated as a witch named Lily Evans, who had married a wizard named James Potter, another member of the Order of the Phoenix. They had given birth to Pierce in a secret location, knowing that Voldemort was after them. They had entrusted him to a friend, who had taken him to a safe place. They had died protecting their other son, Harry Potter, who had survived Voldemort's attack. They had left behind a book and a necklace for Pierce, hoping that he would one day find them and learn the truth.

Pierce had grown up in a small town, hidden from the eyes of the world. He had been adopted by a loving couple, John and Mary Silverdore, who had helped him cope with his abilities and taught him the values of courage, kindness, and loyalty. They had also given him a younger brother, Sam, who was his best friend and confidant. Pierce loved his family, but he always wondered about his origins and his purpose.

He was about to find out.

On his seventeenth birthday, he received a mysterious package. Inside, he found a letter, a ring, a book, and a necklace. The letter was from his biological parents, who had revealed their identities and their roles in the prophecy.

The letter said:

"Dear Pierce,

If you are reading this, it means that we are no longer with you. We are sorry that we had to leave you so soon, but we hope that you will understand that we did it for your sake. We loved you more than anything, and we wanted you to have a normal and happy life.

But you are not normal, Pierce. You are special. You are the Chosen One, the one who will fulfill the prophecy and save the world from a great evil. You are the tribrid, the perfect balance of three powerful forces: Kryptonian, witch, and wizard. You have inherited the best of us, and more.

You are also a Charmed One, the fourth and final member of the most powerful Familiarhood of witches ever known. You have three cousins, Prue and Piper Halliwell and Harry Potter, who are waiting for you in San Francisco. They are your blood, your bond, and your allies. Together, you will form the Power of Four, and nothing will stop you.

You must find them, Pierce. You must unite with them and embrace your destiny. The world needs you, now more than ever. A dark force is rising, and only you can stop it. You are the only one who can defeat him, the one who bears his mark.

He is your enemy, your opposite, your mirror.

He is the Dark One, the tribrid son of Zod, Voldemort, and Hecate.

He is Zane.

Be careful, Pierce. Be brave. Be good.

We love you, always and forever.

Kara and Sirius, Lily and James"