First meeting and friendship

Jj maybank was a blond rebellious 12 year old boy. He lives on a place called outerbanks, split in two halves kooks the rich kids and the pogues the poor side. Jj was from the pogues, like his two friends John B and Pope. He was out on the beach getting ready to try out his new surfboard, until two kooks walked past one knocks JJ over and the other pushed his friend shaking his head. The boy scoffed and walked away. Another boy kneeled down to JJ, his hazel brown eyes shining with the light.
"Hey, are you ok?" Said the brown haired boy
JJ replied "why do you care...kook.." he said it quiet getting up by himself
"I just want to help. My friends are mean...I'm sorry"
"Whatever." JJ rolled his eyes and took his surfboard to the ocean leaving the boy behind.

A few days later JJ and the boy saw each other again, the brown haired boy ran up to JJ
"Hey blondy! I saw you surfing you're good!" The brown haired boy smiled standing in front of JJ
"Thanks I guess?" JJ said in confusion as he thinks *why is this kook talking to me?*
"I'm Diego De Soto! Friends?"
JJ looked at Diego with confusion.
JJ: "me? A pogue? As your friend? A Kook?"
Diego: "is it a problem for kooks and pogues to be friends??"
JJ: "Your other friends will hate you?"
Diego: "they're annoying and rude I don't care!"
JJ: he sighs "Fine, JJ Maybank."
Diego put his hand out and JJ shook it.
Diego was introduced to John B and Pope and they all became friends soon after kiara joined the pogues, they were friends without caring some are pogues and kooks. Diego and kiara may be from kooks but they were always pogues at heart and they showed it. They did the crazy things and hosted parties till 4 years later the full adventure started...

TO BE CONTINUED

Made by: zammstories
Type: Obx JJ x Diego
LGBTQ+
TikTok: zammstories
Let me know if any requests in the comments!!<3
PART 1 complete!