9. Finding out

Third P.O.V.

After Eve screamed, She sense some one was behind her. She turned around and was about to punch the guy but stopped when Eric said " Woah. I didn't mean to scare you. I uh... why are you screaming ?

Just as she was about to say something, Eve got a text notification saying that they are saving her seat. She then said " are you kidding me?"

He said " Uh you okay."

Previously Eric P.O.V.
When I got to the roof top, I was siting on the bench about to light up my cigarette when I saw a girl walking towards  the  edge of the roof top.   I was about  ask her why she is close when she   screamed. After she screamed I was about to tap her shoulder when she turned around and was about to punch me.

I said " Woah. I didn't mean to   scare you. I uh...  why are  you  screaming ?

Just as she was about to say something, her eyes went wide and then said " are you kidding me?"

I said " Uh you okay."

She said " sorry I uh... she sigh and then sat on the floor
and said " my boyfriend kissed my best friend."

I didn't know what to say. I sat down next to her and then
said " um.. you should confront him about it."

Just as she was about to say something, her eyes went wide.  I was about to ask her what's wrong when she said " I'm sorry."
After she stabbed me  I got up and said " what the -
" what kind of bet did you make with Noah."