6. Getting back together & zombie killer

Three days later.... At Java' s Third P.O.V.

 Jen and Eve were sitting in the booth across from each other waiting for their order when

 Jennifer ( aka Jen )  said " don't be mad at me."

Eve  said " What did you do." while putting her phone back in her bag.

Just as Eve was about to ask her what she did, she smelled a woodsy fragrance. She looked up and saw her ex boyfriend with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

Jen  looked at Eve    and said " Can't you give him another change please."

Before eve could say something he starts walking towards them. He than said " Please give me a second chance." while giving her a bouquet of Roes.

Eve  was about to say something but a notification popped up. After she read the notation, she gave in and said " I'll give you another chance snice roses are my favorite."

After Eve  got the bouquet of roses in her hands, she said " take me to place to  eat tomorrow. Jen will talk about this later." 

 A week later....

Third P.O.V.

When Eve was at her boyfriend's cousin's party trying pretended to that everything was fine when really it wasn't fine. She was about to ask  Jen to dance with her but she had left to find her boyfriend. When it was Eve and her boyfriend were alone,  He then said " I'll get use drinks."

Eve's P.O.V.

When we got to Leon's party ( aka Leon - cousin of  Noah and loves to party.  LL  - Adam Levine )

I was about to ask Jen to dance with me but she had left to find her boyfriend. When it was me and her boyfriend. He said " I'll get use drinks."

I said " sure."

After my boyfriend left me, I found and seat on the couch and waited for him. I was reading on my phone while waiting for him. When 10 minutes had pass i figure he is talking with his friends. I sigh and then started to look for my best friend and tell her that i have to get home, snice she drove us here. When I couldn't find my best friend, I went to look for my boyfriend. When I got upstairs and check in almost every room. When I got to the last room, the door was a little open. I opened it and was shocked to see  my boyfriend  banging some girl. I was about to leave until i heard the girl said " funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I froze because I knew that  voice. I couldn't believe  my best friend were banging  my boyfriend. I got out of there. After I texted them that i wasn't feeling well, I called an uber to take me to Java's coffee shop.

 Five hours later...

After I helped Kiroo closed her sop, she said " snice your dress nice let's go clubbing."

I said " I just came from a party that my boyfriend was cheating on."

Just as Kiroo was about to say something we both got a notification from Bruce that he need help.

Third P.O.V.

When we got to the funereal home, Bruce  said " thank you guys for coming. Why are you in your coffee uniform Kiroo.

Sev  said " Nice outfit hot date."

Eve said " Don't want to talk  aboutit.

Kiroo said " she caught her boyfriend cheating again."

Eve was just about to say something when  Bruce said " Guys quite. Show some respect even though we don't know that person well."

When every one left the funeral home, they started to get to work. Just as they were about to bur the burn the  coffin, Eve said " so any bets on how long it will it -   Mr . Wilson and started attacking her.

Eve's P.O.V.

After we were bout to light the coffin on fire, I said " so any bets on how long it will it - Mr . Wilson and started attacking  me. 

After I got free from the grip, I shot  him but missed. Sev laugh. I shot him and said "next time you be bait."

As the zombie got out from the coffin.  Kiroo stabbed  it in the leg to slow it down. Bruce threw a knife. When the knife missed, I took out my gun and was about to shot when Sev shot   it and  blood splatter on my face.