Prologue

(A/n) Even though there isn't hardly much gore or death mentioned in this part, I will be doing a warning on each part of this story I publish just so yall are aware this story will have some gore or at least death mentioned. I highly suggest looking at my other stories if you aren't comfortable with this stuff. Have a great day/night everyone who reads this!
==========================
(Erewhon Prison...I haven't been here since I came her to help "Dr.Jupiter" also known as Zeus. Thankfully the villains were able to get far and have returned back to the prison. However yesterday I was sent a letter by a scientist at Erewhon Prison asking for my help involving the dream machines. Anyways I should head inside Erewhon Prison.) Mischief Grape thinks to himself as he climbs down from his blimp being careful not to fall on the wet rocks on the ground. It was raining as Mischief heads to the front entrance to Erewhon Prison. Once the cameras outside the front of Erewhon prison the door opens allowing Mischief Grape to enter. He then goes through the scanning process before being lead to the elevator by a prison guard. As Mischief Grape and the Prison Guard were in the elevator as it was going down Mischief Grape's mind wanders as he tried to figure out why the dream machines were even remade? He couldn't think for long as the elevator does a small ding before the elevator doors open. Mischief Grape and the prison guard step out of the elevator and walk to where the dream machines were at. Mischief Grape sees two scientists talking while looking at some notes in front of the supposedly improved dream machine. One scientist that had shoulder length brown hair noticed Mischief Grape to which the scientist with dark blue hair looks over as well and sees Mischief Grape. "Oh hello there Mischief Grape I'm glad to see you have arrived quickly. Hopefully the journey here wasn't rough. I'm Chilly Lizard and this is Dangerous Bell were two of the scientists working on this project." Chilly Lizard who was the girl with brown hair says to Mischief Grape as Dangerous Bell says "Yes though this project that was going smoothly has unfortunately...took a dark turn." To which after they said that Mischief Grape then asked the two scientists "What do you mean by a dark turn?" To which the two scientists look at each other a bit hesitant before Chilly Lizard looks back at Mischief Grape. "You see Mischief Grape...remember the last time you were in the dream machines, and you were able to visit some of the villains you defeated before dreams? Well this time we were able to get more villains to be in the dream machine however..." Chilly Lizard says as she seemed hesitant once again to finish her sentence before Dangerous Bell decided to speak up. "Well unfortunately something went wrong with the dream machines. Unfortunately the villains we have in the dream machines are trapped in what we describe as nightmare realm of their minds. We had a few try to go in and help however some had to immediately return due to getting badly injured. There's also somebody who went into the dream machine who hasn't come back yet." *Dangerous Bell says to Mischief Grape who looks uneasy about what the two scientists told him. "That's horrible but I don't know how I could help? I mean I never dealt with something like this before." Mischief Grape says to Dangerous Bell and Chilly Lizard before Chilly Lizard says to him "We were able to make a safe room where it connects to each nightmare realm entrances. Gretchen Grimlock is there keeping the safe room in check. What we need your help with is getting the nightmare realms to become weaker." Chilly Lizard says as Dangerous Bell speaks up saying to Mischief Grape "We discovered these strange crystals that are a dark purple but depending on the nightmare realm you enter depends on what they look like. We were also told about a strange headless statue that has a bigger dark purple shard, that we believe if taken out if the nightmare realm then we can return the villains back to normal and hopefully get them back to reality." To which after the two scientists explained the plan Mischief Grape was hesitant at first but who knows what would happen if he said no. It could get a whole lot more worse if he didn't choose to help. "Alright I'll do what I can to help. What shall I do now?" Mischief Grape says to the two scientists as Dangerous Bell says "Great please stand in the middle and put the helmet on. Chilly Lizard will activate the dream machine and you will teleport to the safe room where Gretchen will be waiting. Oh and you will have a different outfit on when you enter the safe room. This outfit will help you out along with a tablet that will show a map around any nightmare realm you enter." Dangerous Bell says as Mischief Grape nods his head before stepping on the middle platform of the dream machine. As the helmet is placed onto his head he sees a light blue light surrounding his body before he disappears. A few moments or were they minutes, Mischief Grape couldn't tell as he opened his eyes and finds himself in a room that looks like a entrance area to a mansion with many portals around the room. Mischief Grape looks around and noticed his outfit had changed from what he was wearing outside the dream machine. He then hears footsteps approaching him and when he looks up he sees it was Gretchen Grimlock. She was wearing a pink and white suit her hair was still the same as she worn white heels and had pink sunglasses on her face. "Ah Mischief Grape you have finally arrived to the safe zone. It seems you also had a wardrobe change, to which let's face it that outfit looks way better than your regular outfit. Anyways I'm guessing you were told about the tablet and the nightmare realms?" Gretchen asked Mischief Grape who nods his head as he says to her "Yeah I was given a run down about what I had to do." To which Gretchen nods her head as she then says to him "Well whenever you return hopefully alive from a nightmare realm with a big shard piece put it on this statue in the middle of the room. That way it'll help stabilize the realm and make it stronger." Gretchen says to Mischief Grape as he nods his head as he looks around. He sees a red portal that had a blueberry with a...zombie face on it? Anyways he noticed the other portals seemed to be locked. "I guess I don't have any options besides this portal right here." Mischief Grape says as Gretchen response with "Yeah it seems like that's the case. Just be careful I've seen several people return badly injured. Don't be a idiot in there Mischief Grape people are depending on you to free everyone." To which after Gretchen says that to him Mischief nods his head as he looks at the portal in front of him before walking towards the portal and entering the portal.

T.B.C In Chapter 1: Berries and Brains