New girl

I do not own any of the big mouth characters except for Gwendolyn.

Hey bitches! I'm Gwendolyn Skumpy, Lola Skumpy's long lost twin sister.

This is me and yes I'm wearing my pj's it's in fucking the evening so who gaf

This is me and yes I'm wearing my pj's it's in fucking the evening so who gaf. There is nothing so special about me really, I'm just a horny teen who just a week ago found out about her twin sister and now is moving in with her with her. So long story short when my mom had us she put me out for adoption and kept Lola, who now lives alone. And well my adoptive parents died and the government thinks my birth mom still lives with Lola so I'm moving in there. so right now i'm standing outside her door. I knock on the door and a girl, who I suppose is Lola, opens the door.
"Omg hi!" Lola says.
"Hi!" I say and hug her, because I am that kinda girl. I carry my bags inside.
"We have so much to catch up on! I'll tell you about who to stay away from at school and other important stuff!" Lola almost yell.
"Omfg yes!" I reply. Me and Lola sit onthe couch for a few hours talking catching up and talking about school. When it's 10:46 we go to bed because it's schoo night + my first day at Bridgeton middle school.

I wake up at 5:30 and shower, after my shower I get dressed.

#fitcheck!!! Anyway for y'all who don't know the shirt has the Doolittle album cover on it because it's the best album ever, and I do not feel like being dress coded on my first day

#fitcheck!!! Anyway for y'all who don't know the shirt has the Doolittle album cover on it because it's the best album ever, and I do not feel like being dress coded on my first day. Me and Lola get on the bus to school, and get there just in time. We go to class but I have to wait outside for some fucking effect when I have to introduce myself. So I wait for the teacher to wave me. She does and I walk inside the classroom.
"So guys this is the new student who'll be joining us to day, introduce yourself" the teacher says.
"Hi I'm Gwendolyn fucking Skumpy..." I begin when I get interrupted by Lola who yells. "yeah! That's my sister!"
"Oh yeah Lola is my twin sister. Anyway I moved here because my adoptive parents died and I'm bi" I continue.
"Oh... thank you Gwendolyn, you can take a seat in the back, the desk next to Andrew's" the teacher says and a pear shaped boy in the back, Andrew I assume, puts his hand up. I sit down at the desk and the teacher puts on a movie, a movie about fucking puberty. Oh yeah I forgot to mention we have sex-ed, or whatever tf it's called.

"As puberty begins, hormones are released and the sexual organs begin to change. The uterus is the center of female reproductive activity..." The narrator of the movie says and Andrew says something to the short kid next to him, it's something like that they don't get the word uterus and if vagina is a slang or something when this Andrew kid start to panic for no reason. Wait did this dude just get a boner? Like wtf dude. Well he gets out of the class room and I decide to not mind it for now.

Now it's lunch and I'm alone because Lola and I didn't have lunch at the same time today. Sooooo.... oh shit there's a red head girl coming up to me, wtf?
"Heyyy" the girl says to me.
"Uhm hi..?" I respond.
"So I was wondering if you'd maybe... want to sit with me? Please my only other friends are basically dudes and I don't want to deal with them rn!" She says.
"Ok" I laugh. "What's your name btw?"
"Oh it's Jessi, yours?" She reply.
"Gwendolyn, Gwen for short" I tell her.
Me and Jessi become good friends and she asks me if I wanna go to the mall with her mom after school, and I say yes ofc.

A/n: the mall will be in the next chapter.