⊱ the fallout

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

jaunary. 15, 2020
real life

It's been one day since Liz announced her relationship with Ricky. It caught her by surprise on she really did like him, but right now, she's about to become part of a storyline that she wants nothing to do with. Unfortunately, her and Kenny have to work together to try to keep the Elite going in aew since her best friend, Adam Page, has been drinking, but only during his character.

In reality, her best friend was trying to get her and Kenny to actually talk to each other outside the storyline. Yet, nothing was working. Kenny says that he has nothing to say to her, but tells Adam that he still cares for her. She tells Adam almost the same thing, but now, she doesn't want to hurt Ricky.

Her brothers think it's too soon for her to be a relationship again. They don't think it's fair to Kenny at all since he didn't really like Shida, which no one knows, but Shida knew that Kenny didn't like her. So, she ended things with him before things went further. She just feels bad for Kenny now that Liz is with Ricky.

Of course, Lizbeth thinks about Kenny all the time even when she tries not to. She miss him and his friendship. Most importantly, she knew that she is still in love with him. She cares about Ricky so much, but she knows he never be Kenny. Why couldn't she just tell Kenny that she loves him too.

Right now, she's backstage with Ricky. She's introducing him to a few people. Kenny can see her from a mile away. He sees how happy Ricky is making her and holding her hand to the point of not letting go. He hears her giggle and all he remembers is the time where no one knew about them and it just them on their very first date.

"Kenny! Stop throwing your straw paper at me!" She says as she laughs cause he literally hits her right in her nose. "You know this counts as abuse right?" She says jokingly. "It does? Come here then and I promise I will make it better." He says with a little smirk knowing damn well he is about to kiss her for the first time. She hesitates, but gets up to get on his side of his booth. "Where did I hit you again, sweetheart?" He said as he looks at her like she's only woman on earth. "You hit rig-" she couldn't finish what she was saying because he just crashed his lips on her. Once she realized that she was actually kissing her long time crush, she started moving her lips with his. They had completely forgotten that they were in restaurant, so when the waiter came over, he had to clear his throat. Once they pulled away, she giggled knowing that they just had completed make out session. "That damn giggle" he thought not knowing when he will hear it again.

Now, he is hearing that giggle from her, but she's with other man. He didn't realize he was staring til Matt tap him on his shoulder. Liz finally looked up to see him with her brother. Her heart broken knowing to have Ricky here is just killing Kenny. She didn't know what say once Ricky asked her if he should say go hi to her brother. "No, he's busy with Kenny. Let's not bother them." She said strongly.

Liz was ready to walk away til Tony came to her saying they need to see her in his office. She never really gets called in, but when once she heard that she was going to be part of the storyline. She just hopes the Inner Circle doesn't mention her previous relationship with Kenny, but knowing this group, they just might. Yet, this is only the beginning because she's only going to be showing her support for her brothers in their match, but try to keep the peace along side Kenny.